Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Art Schlister out of jail yet?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, he's still the QB for "The Mean Machine"
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "Mean Machine....Mean Machine...Mean Machine..."
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Added Tulsa to the 2016 schedule. Odd that we've never played. Odder still having Tulsa and Oklahoma in the same year.

Comment

• The Golden Hurricane vs. the Golden Bobcats.

I can hardly wait...

Comment

• As a cupcake game, I like it. Hopefully we'll add another major conf foe, however

Comment

• No. 1 BCS team; 1 "mid-major"; 2 cupcakes. That's the way the schedule should go.

Oklahoma and 3 FCS teams is a good OoC schedule by current standards.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agree with Talent. I like the one tough OOC opponent and 3 cupcake setup with one of those being a lesser BCS, decent CUSA or Big East type school. Losing to an elite top 10-15 team isn't devastating to your season (if its a top 5 team you barely drop in rankings) and still allows you to stay in NT contention and play in a BCS bowl...

Schedules with two top 20 programs (e.g. M in '12) could make for a season where you are out of the NT picture before October.

Comment

• Agree with Talent

Don't ever, ever, EVER utter that phrase again or you will be beaten to a pulp and left for demented circus monkeys to eat your dead carcass.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What The Wizard said ....

Comment

• talent, when does the pick 'em start back up?

I'm ready to make the leap in my second year!

Comment

• Yep, I'm ready too
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Will circulate email tomorrow. Pool is activated. If you log in to website, you should be able confirm your join.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ready to roll. I'm gonna whip you losers this year ....

:::he said, setting the match to the woodpile:::

Comment

Working...
                                X