Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although the end of my season saw a preciptous fall, it did land me a freebie spot in the Bowl Pick 'Em, which I turned into a solid 2nd place finish and a nice check.

Best part? Making talent send a check North of his borders! You know he hated to address that one! Of course, it contained some paltry meyer propaganda, which I fully expected.

Comment

• I bet Meyer would win the pick em game. He'd never miss one.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Meyer will never lose a game, ever again.

Just ask any Bucknut fan.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Saint Urban?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, I don't know if he's as saintly as Saint Jim.

But, I've been told that he's brought a suitcase full of national titles with him, and its just a matter of time before they fly over the snake pit.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't know what qualifies as a suitcase, but it's 2 BCS title. Incidentally, that's 2 mor titles of any kind than Coach Hoke has. Well, unless you count Washtenaw County pie-eating titles, then he'd even John Wooden whipped!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Brady Hoke: Undefeated versus osu.

Hi!
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• True. That will change this season. The No Titles won't.

Hello!

Comment

• Even Bo Pelini is undefeated against tOSU...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      True. That will change this season. The No Titles won't.

Hello!
                      Maybe. At least until it gets vacated.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Boy that was quick, Meyer being a man of principle, sure taught him a lesson.

Meyer was reached for comment:

"Although Klein was accused of grabbing his ex-girlfriend, who is the mother of his child, and throwing her into an apartment door during an argument, she has a lot of nerve to "F" with my team."
                        Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 24, 2012, 11:20 AM.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Is Josh Furman still playing for M? Heard Fitz looks good in practice, too, though he as to ride his bike there!

LMAO

BTW, how bad is it going to suck for you this year in Columbus? Man, I can't even imagine how painful it will be to watch all that you know is true come to fruition in your worst nightmare scenario. And to know the Urban beatdowns have only begun. Woof. Well, at least M finally snapped that 7 game losing streak, albeit, against a historically horrendous OSU team. Godspeed, Bianchi Prime....the of November is going to be tough on you....perhaps even merciless.
                          Last edited by iam416; August 24, 2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• "A-gah-gah-gah-gah-gah-gah!"
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I'll be smiling wide when that stupidity gets reposted here November 24th and we all laugh at you. The only question in my mind is whether you'll be man enough to be here to take it.

Comment

• Oh, I'll be here. And man, I will be soooooooooooooo fucking smug. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X