Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent, I accidentally deleted that email regarding the Cancer Cycle Charity Ride, I will pledge/sponsor a $100 and remit a check in addition to Pool fees? Same address? Are you the payee?

F, Urbie and the Bucknuts!
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• One can only conclude disorderly conduct does not violate Turdbin's core values, lol.

and on Wednesday he pled guilty to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct.
      As part of the plea, Klein was placed on probation for 18 months and will have to pay court costs.
      On Thursday he was reinstated to the team by Urban Meyer.
      “As I had indicated previously, if there are any changes in the charges against Storm, I would re-evaluate his status,” Meyer said in a statement Thursday. “The charges that would have violated our core values have been totally dismissed.

Comment

• "Core values" at Olieo.

Thanks for that, Urbie. I needed to laugh today.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• One can only conclude disorderly conduct does not violate Turdbin's core values, lol.
          That's true. If it had, he'd be kicked off the team. Hence, "core" values (i.e., domestic violence -- ala the aforementioned Josh Furman). I mean, one can only conclude that "malicious destruction of property" doesn't violate Michigan's core values...LMMFAO. Or, heh, for that matter, drunking driving. Has Fitz been suspended, yet, btw? LOL.

You bitches are too easy....
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But our lawbreakers are better looking than your lawbreakers ... so there ...

Comment

• I'll defer to you on the topic of man-attractiveness, Liney!

OP:

Don't worry about the donation re the ride. I went well past my funding obligation -- $2500 raised! If you want to contribute, I can send you the info or I can do it for you (though you'll lose the tax credit for your charitable donation...$30 you'll never get back!). But keep me in mind for next year!

Comment

• Not afraid of that team from Ohio, that won't even play in a bowl game.

Comment

• I'll defer to you on the topic of man-attractiveness, Liney
                  I wouldn't consider it a matter of attractiveness. It's the difference between good looking and ugly. You guys got the uglys.

Comment

• Hmmmm. I guess I have heard rumors that Coach Hoke will likely turn to a career as Plus-Plus-sized model when he's finished winning no titles a coach. It all makes sense now.

Comment

• I thought Furman was cleared of wrongdoing? Anyway, Klein won't be able to keep from hitting a woman for 18 months. Those type of men never can.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The women in Furman's case altered their stories from the police report, as did the woman in Klein's.

Klein was cleared of domestic violence.

Interestingly, both were suspended immediately from the team until the charges were resolved -- in Furman's case, the judge could not say beyond a reasonable doubt Furman was guilty (just like OJ was cleared of murder), and in Klein's case the prosecution recognizing the weakness of its case gladly pled down to a trivial misdemeanor.

Anyway, on to more pressing matters (since Klein is an 2nd stringer) -- has Hoke said what he's going to do with his drunk? Either way, Fitz will be off the team soon enough because most drunk drivers will drink and drive again -- pieces of shit.
                        Last edited by iam416; August 24, 2012, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Can't compare Hoke to Meyer. His team's criminal record in Florida set a standard that even SEC team's find hard to match.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• All well and good but Michigan has still had a healthy police blotter this offseason. Deflect attention from that if you must, & especially deflect attention away from Hoke handling discipline pretty similarly to Urban

Comment

• LOL at Rocky. Get assraped with facts and change the topic. Hilarious.

Can't wait until the next time a Michigan player drives drunk, threatening the lives of so many, and receives a slap on the wrist! The Michigan Way!

Comment

• I guess I have heard rumors that Coach Hoke will likely turn to a career as Plus-Plus-sized model when he's finished winning no titles a coach. It all makes sense now.
                                tsk..tsk..tsk.... A weight comment about Coach Hoke. I'm disappointed with you, counselor. I mean, even MSU fans come up with better smack than that ....

... you need to sharpen your wit... just a bit ..

heh.. I made a riddle ...

Comment

Working...
                                X