Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Running away from the *

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    A 5-12 team that’s $27.5M over the cap is “3rd base”?

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    If you say so. He certainly wants nothing to do with the trash program he’s leaving behind. Much easier to jump to a third base situation with Chargers and Herbert.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Harbaugh wants to win a Super Bowl. I can assure you he doesn’t give 2 shits about Third Base.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Nah. I mean, yeah, M is gonna free fall. But that was coming regardless. Ol’ 3 for 9 didn’t wanna be 3 for 15.

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    Big win for the Chargers and Ohio State today.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    DOWN GO THE BUCKNUTZ!!!

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Anywho, Mike is gonna be spending the next 10 years in 2023 as M regresses to their mean. Too bad 3 for 9 won’t be around to suffer through it.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    1.5*

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Yes OSU has 2 and M has 2*

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Since Bo was hired in 1969, Michigan and OSU each have 2 national championships. Good luck in your adventure to buy another one.

Looks like Cryin' Ryan will end his head-to-head with Harbaugh winning once in 5 years.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Ohio State has other banners. But as far as 2024 banners go, it seems a little early to hoist anything other than having a great offseason in terms of retaining a ton talent and adding new talent.

I mean, CRD has, in fact, hoisted 2 B10 banners in his first 5 seasons. I don't know how many banners 3 for 9 HARBAUGH**** hoisted in his first 5.

But, that's living in the past, man. 2024 is coming fast. Hope you make it to Columbus for The Game.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Not to be outdone, OSU hoisted one of their own!

F6A83E96-5736-4A6C-A9B9-9F956DD32BBB.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Gashball court rushing. Heh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X