Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can kid yourself, I suppose, but you know it matters. Whatever lets you sleep at night, I guess, with what is on the horizon.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Is this where you capitalize fear again?

Comment

• PB's post wasn't quite stupid enough to earn that pimp-smack. I reckon you'd have no problem hitting those depths, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
          it depends on whether my coach lost his last game of the year or not. None of the rest matters much when you are on probation and ineligible for everything.
          Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that. Probation or not, you can visit boards around the country and still hear OSU spoken of with some respect: "the only B1G school that ever does anything".

Michigan? A punchline. Beaten senseless by Alabama. Looked clueless and impotent against Notre Dame. A turnover machine.

Rest assured, your "stifling" of the Illini is not hailed as a mighty triumph from coast to coast.

Sadly, Michigan may go 9-4, get shipped off to a bowl it hasn't earned, playing someone from the SEC, get your brains beaten in, and you'll return with a forced smile on your face, blathering something like: "at least our season mattered!"

Comment

• Well Michigan has actually beaten an SEC team in a bowl before...

Comment

• Fascinating.

All of this reminds me of the loyal mgoblog followers who still think Rich Rodriguez was going to be a good coach at Michigan given time.

I also find it fascinating that insightful osu fans have pegged the problems surrounding osu's defense as a clash of styles between ufm and (heacock) fickle.

Holly shit, does that ever sound familiar. Well, maybe ufm should find himself another DC. Greg Robinson is available.

Like my knowledgeable son said after osu's first game this season, "the similarities between what went down at M with Rodriguez and what is going down at osu with ufm, are striking."

Good observation, BTW, this is a "flame thread' ..... and you boys are getting smoked. Nothing but weak sauce from the opposition here.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                ........... Rest assured, your "stifling" of the Illini is not hailed as a mighty triumph from coast to coast.
                Maybe, but at least Michigan will be in the BCS discussion come December 15th. Again.

Enjoy your stay at the bottom of the pile. You boys may be there for a while.

Trust me, I know how that feels.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  Maybe, but at least Michigan will be in the BCS discussion come December 15th. Again.

Enjoy your stay at the bottom of the pile. You boys may be there for a while.

Trust me, I know how that feels.
                  No. You won't.

But sure. Michigan will be in the BCS discussion. As in, "should we take this shitty 9-4 Michigan squad over an 11-1 team from the Big East, Jerry?"

If 7-0 puts us at the bottom of the league then I hope we continue to drop. 8-0 here we come!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    Fascinating.

All of this reminds me of the loyal mgoblog followers who still think Rich Rodriguez was going to be a good coach at Michigan given time.

I also find it fascinating that insightful osu fans have pegged the problems surrounding osu's defense as a clash of styles between ufm and (heacock) fickle.

Holly shit, does that ever sound familiar. Well, maybe ufm should find himself another DC. Greg Robinson is available.

Like my knowledgeable son said after osu's first game this season, "the similarities between what went down at M with Rodriguez and what is going down at osu with ufm, are striking."

Good observation, BTW, this is a "flame thread' ..... and you boys are getting smoked. Nothing but weak sauce from the opposition here.
                    Your ability to forecast the future has a pretty poor track record over the last decade

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that. Probation or not, you can visit boards around the country and still hear OSU spoken of with some respect: "the only B1G school that ever does anything".
                      And do you hear voices in your head as well?

Do you really think the "sparkling undefeated" record with 3-point victories over Indiana are earning respect?

Come on ... NO one respects the B1G this year, Ohio notwithstanding. But then again, you also though Clarett was clean and made up all the sh!t about fake jobs, etc. These types of delusions can only be cured by pharmacotherapy.

Comment

• If you win a flame thread by posting the most idiotic thing possible, then DSL and I are in trouble because Buchanan has gone above and beyond.

7-0. #7. Heisman candidate. Flagship. As per usual.

Meanwhile, M is ranked right in between Cincinnati and Ohio. Which is about right. Though, I think Ohio may be better. But, regardless, it is a good spot for them. Hoke really has that program back. Lol.

Comment

• Flagship, ah yeah? Can't wait for the "Admiral" to fire Fickell.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Flagship; Main Event....yep.

Meanwhile M is appropriately muddled around Cincinnati and Ohio. Man, I wonder if Ohio would like a shot at taking M down in football, too.

Comment

• Nice, privately I am certain you have soiled your trousers, as for DSL, he's likely being "held" for observation.

November 24th, nowhere to hide.
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You'll be hiding in a decrepid, barren West Texas oil field chasing Agua Gold instead of taking your hidin' like a man in Columbus!

Comment

Working...
                                X