Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent is a penishead
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That said, he has a bit of Paul Pierce in him.
      Ah, I don't believe Paul Pierce had a head injury if memory serves me right, not a good comparison.

Urbie is NOT going to let the health of his QB stand in the way of a potential 9-0.

efz

Comment

• A brief respite from the "OSU is playing seriously injured players to win meaningless games" schtick for a brief recruiting update.

The 2014 class will probably kick off soon with Thaddeus Snodgrass, a WR. Tons of upside, but still a little raw, IMO. Then again, he's only a junior and he plays on an awful team. But blazing fast. The most interesting thing about the 2014, IMO, will be which QB they take. Right now I think they'll choose between Drew Barker and Caleb Henderson. I think it will be Barker. It's possible, I guess, if Barrett (see below) doesn't rehab well, that they may take both, but I doubt it.

As for 2013, no sure where the numbers will settle, but I think it's at least 23 which gives them 6 open spots. Shelton Gibson, WR, will be in if his academics are in order. James Quick is another WR that OSU is in really good position with, especially if Charlie Strong leaves Louisville for the SEC. Those two would be great. Mike Mitchell, LB, I think will be a Buckeye. And a couple NE Ohio kids -- Chris Worley from Glenville and Donovan Munger from Shaker Heights are in the mix. Vonn Bell, S, from Georgia is really needed, but I think he'll choose the Vals over OSU. Finally, their QB in this class, JT Barrett, basically destroyed his knee a few weeks ago. Lots of hard work ahead for him.

If I had to guess how OSU finishes, I'd say Gibson, Quick, Mitchell, Worley and two or three others.

Now, back to the pure evil ways of UFM and OSU.
        Last edited by iam416; October 23, 2012, 08:54 AM.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Did you write that for DSL? Anyway, PSU looks dangerous this weekend. O'Brien runs some Patriots stuff that should give Fickell fits.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Man, we are announcing these big series left and right

Oregon and tOSU to play in 2020-2021

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• but it's so far away .... Oregon could suck by then....Chip Kelly leaves and they go into the toilet. Look at your Miami series ...turned out to be a joke.
              Last edited by Pasadena Blue; October 24, 2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• A couple of years ago, I would have expected the NCAA hammer to drop hard on Oregon. Since then, the NCAA has shown themselves to be a toothless joke.

Comment

• just like the NFL is doing now, the NCAA is fucking up the game. I'm sorry, but compare PSU's sanctions to the non action at Auburn, the NCAA is more about image and keeping the money rolling than integrity or the student athlete
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The NCAA did manage to get OSU to "fire" Jim Tressel, there is a little justice left in the world afterall.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The NCAA either needs to start enforcing the rules unilaterally...or just get the fuck out of the way.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They essentially are enforcing them unilaterally, by not enforcing them at all. Thus, college football is really on an "honor" system right now.

Comment

• I dunno about that...they seem to have a different set of standards on a case by case basis...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was in the camp that the NCAA should've got involved in the PSU case but they went way overboard against them in terms of scholarships, it blows my mind that they nearly put PSU on the death penalty and hardly do anything to programs like Auburn, Oregon.

Comment

• LOL Scott Torgerson

Comment

• Rumored that San Diego State could be our last-minute sub for Vandy.

Comment

Working...
                                X