Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OP. we were talking about humans, not sheep. ;-)
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Are you Wilt Chamberlain?

Are you out of your mind?

Relax Tony, it's a little bravado.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The "wink" should have indicated twas just an unavoidable response that "had to be said" and not a meant to inflict whatever statement.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Be sure to tune in this Friday as THE Ohio State basketball opens its season against Marquette in a nationally televised game aboard the USS Yorktown!

I believe Michigan is playing Weehawken Technical Academy or someone similar the same night, so there will be plenty of opportunity to flip over!

Comment

• No, .. Michigan is playing the Lackawanna Lancers ...

Get it straight ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OSU "insiders" feeling better about Dawson and really good *if* he visits. Interesting. Any entry into Cass Tech would be good. However, until he actually visits, I think Sparty is the team to beat.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio State is #6 in football, #4 in basketball and #1 in APR amongst top 25 football teams.

Flagship.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fag-Ship
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So Ohio is for fags?
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• At least their girls are great for one-night stands.

Comment

• FWIW guys that word is offensive.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• That's why I usually misspell it -- Oiho, Oohi, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            FWIW guys that word is offensive.
                            [youtube]rZWKeBLgCio[/youtube]

Comment

• Just got back from Happy Valley. Had a blast. Tailgating scene there is insane. The stadium is literally in the middle of a cow pasture surrounded by miles of RV's. The bar scene on College Street, in comparison, is relatively subdued; everyone's over by the Stadium 2 miles away.

Less impressed with the stadium itself. It's huge, but looks like crap from the outside. Ohio Stadium feel like concrete; Beaver Stadium feels like sheet metal and wood. The stands bounce and shake a LOT when the crowd gets loud. The crowd gets loud but the biggest contributor is the most obnoxiously loud speaker system at any stadium I've been to. They BLAST random rock out of that scoreboard on every down we had the ball, only cutting it off when the playclock reaches about 10. I don't know if that's to avoid keeping the artificial noise inside the rules or what, but it's annoying. You definitely notice the crowd by itself is not nearly as loud as the speakers.

Thanks for that DSL, good read.

Comment

• DSL are you sure you weren't actually in Tuscaloosa? Gettin' your hide chapped?

Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 13, 2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X