Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all you Buckeyes as ludicrous as the former fat cross-dressing faggot at issue in the other thread? With the way you trash proliferate, I'm thinking I should buy some shares of Revlon or Est?e Lauder.

Comment

• Wow, reduced to slurs and hate speech? Clearly you're angrier than you let on. Tearing down that silly banner in '73...you still haven't recovered

Comment

• Ooh, I'm just soooooooo angry!!!

Comment

• Check yoself before you wreck yoself. With the mood you're in right now, you're heading for a full-on family episode come Christmas day. And I'd hate to see that.

Comment

• Nah. I'll just silently grind my teeth down to stumps while the kids play and I think of new ways to downgrade hopes for humanity via insulting dead mean who wore makeup and rooted for osu.

Comment

• BTW I'm not buying this business that his nickname was Neutron Man in a state where nobody knows what a neutron actually is. His real nickname was probably ``Wok'' or ``Gii'' or ``Vib'' or some other monosyllabic grunt.

Comment

• He took his name from the "Neutron Dance" song by the Pointer Sisters. That's what the band would always play for him.

[youtube]WhcjRoU0C7g[/youtube]

Comment

• He took your virginity and you've been smitten ever since.

Comment

• [youtube]0xIV4OVADDA[/youtube]

It's been nearly 40 years and YOU STILL AREN'T OVER IT!

Comment

• First I've heard of it. We're in 2012 at the moment.

Comment

• ............ not to mention, Michigan plays a football game on January 1st and has had 16 or so extra practices.

What are you and your boys up to on NYD?
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Putting on their red makeup.

Comment

• We'll be watching the Ol' Ball Coach kick Michigan's ass.

After which this forum will put on a brave face and try to convince itself that going 8-5, with not even a divisional title, in one of the weakest B1G season's ever, represents a great coaching job by Hoke and staff.

A season like this got Rich Rod fired, naturally, but he wasn't a true Michigan Man. Coach Hoke is, by God. He is.

Comment

• Fuck you for getting it right. Even if UM beats USC, which, well, I don't see why not. But Coach Hoke sure as shit is a Michigan Man. And it turns out Al Borges is too even though nobody ever heard of him before two years ago. The Fort lets pretty much anyone in and pretends they've been there forever and should continue to.

It's a really great fort.

Comment

• I'll be really impressed if M can but up 20 points against uSC. They are really tough defensively and deservingly ranked in the top 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X