Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worries boss. Admittedly it's a hypothetical but I just wanted to know your opinion on the enduring nature of commitments.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      And everyone is wrong.

Michigan now #2 on Scout. :-)
      Scout ranks osu #1 and M #2. Wow. I am suspicious. Do they always favor the Midwest/Big Ten?
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Given how high they had our poor 2010 class, I would say yes.

Comment

• No access to Scout, but Rivals had Richard Ash, Cullen Christian, and Marvin Robinson rated with 4 stars, while Jibreel Black and Jake Ryan rated 3 stars.

Comment

• Scout did have Ash as a 3*, but they had Furman, Jibreel Black, Austin White, Cullen Christian, and Jerald Robinson all as 4*. They overrated that class big time. For that matter, so did rivals. It basically sucked donkey penis. You could sense it at the time when all of these plan "B" types started dropping in out of nowhere and the plan "A" guys all went to other schools.
            Last edited by Hannibal; February 6, 2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• WTF? Who do they think they are kidding? Soft Verbal? LMAO!

RB 9 Ezekiel Elliott (John Burroughs School)

St. Louis, MO
              6-0/200/4.40
              Soft Verbal
              Ohio State
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Scout ranks osu #1 and M #2. Wow. I am suspicious. Do they always favor the Midwest/Big Ten?
                OSU is a hair behind Alabama on Rivals.

Oddly, a punter may "flip" -- OSU's lowest ranked recruit -- but because of OSU's numbers, that might be enough to drop them below M. Heh.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Praise Jesus! Can I get a witness?
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Not a whole lot differentiates these top 7 classes, outside of USC netting more 5-stars than 4-stars...

OSU has a really nice collection of DB's as they had tons in their backyard (Dymonte Thomas too), that is about the only position group I'd instantly trade recruits in the '13 class. Most other position groups are close though I'm one who feels M's DL is underrated (mostly Hurst & Charlton) and I'd say their three 3-star WR's are better than given credit for.

Comment

• In the past two classes combined, M is up there with the elite, where they belong.

Comment

• If osu has a really nice collection of DBs, we may be able to persuade Damon Webb to come back to the light. We do not have a really nice collection of DBs. Meh

Comment

• M just signed 4, 4-star DB's... Wilson, Gant, Clark, Richardson in '12...

Countess just a sophomore with his medical redshirt, M has numbers but would like a few elite DB's in '14.

Comment

• Yeah we just need one superstud playmaker type. We have quality numbers beyond that, but not a guy who can shut a good receiver down completely or pick off six passes in a season.

Comment

• Ohio State's WRs, IMO, are clearly better, too. That's including Wilson and Marshall as WRs, which they are. Corey Smith comes in and should contribute right away and James Clark is a nice 4*.

Comment

• And Elliot confirms his commitment to OSU.

Barrett, Elliiot, Wilson, Marshall and Baugh (he ain't no regular TE) as skill position players. Good lord. Clark and Smith, too.

Burrows, Bell, Conley, Apple in the secondary. Plus Darron Lee, who I really like and Jayme Thompson.

Worley as a hybrid.

Mitchell and Johnson at LB.

Bosa, Hill, Munger and Lewis on the DL (to go with the ridiculous haul last year).

Lisle, Garnder (meh) and likely Price on the OL.

And 2014 recruits lining up to come play for UFM.

Comment

Working...
                                X