Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow why would you throw. So dumb.. Doing a Mike Smith vs the Lions this year (terrible clock management)
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• ????? Run the ball

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Lloyd Carr on line 3.

Comment

• Up 14 they should have been in 4 deep.

Comment

• I'm so happy I'll ignore the utter dipshitedness of that pass when running the clock out!
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Me too! Love my buckeyes!

Comment

• Big Ten's best 3 teams all won today. I guess there's a silver lining.

Comment

• Congrats guys... Like OSU the least in the big, but a good win for the conference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Conference pride is for suckers, Mike.

Comment

• Congrats talent. The game was much closer than it needed to be.

I'm not suprised.

Comment

• Mike:

If it weren't for nonsense defending on UAT's final drive, would have been 42-28 -- same score as against M....you guys are close!

Comment

• I am the only person who I know who is a diehard buckeye fan and a Lions fan.

Gotta beat the cowgirls to make my weekend.

Comment

• I guess I see what AlabamAlum was talking about. This Alabama defense got pushed around a lot in the running game. Not very typical of an Alabama defense.

Not sure what to expect in the "O v O NC game.

Oregon can score lots of points against good opposition.

OlieO can play defense.

Its anyone's guess.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Mike:

If it weren't for nonsense defending on UAT's final drive, would have been 42-28 -- same score as against M....you guys are close!
                              Sorry but Michigan has won 4 big ten games the past TWO years.

harbaugh will restore the maize and blue, but they need to give him 3 years.

Comment

• Fuck Ohio.
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X