Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys really should have blown them out. Good luck with Oregon!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      I guess I see what AlabamAlum was talking about. This Alabama defense got pushed around a lot in the running game. Not very typical of an Alabama defense.

Not sure what to expect in the "O v O NC game.

Oregon can score lots of points against good opposition.

OlieO can play defense.

Its anyone's guess.
      Bucks were in this position 5 years ago when everyone said Oregon would run them out of the stadium. I think the Bucks will prevail again

Oregons all time record against top 2 teams 0-16-1 (and Matt Stafford didn't play in any of them

Comment

• Thanks, Mike. I'll start sweating that unstoppable machine tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy this one.

BTW, under the old BCS Alabama would have played FSU for the title and Oregon and OSU would played for nothing but a Rose Bowl title. Yay for Playoffs!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• harbaugh will restore the maize and blue, but they need to give him 3 years.
          It would be a mistake to count out a Harbaugh coached team in November 2015.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oregon is a hellabetter than they were when OSU whipped them. Waaayyyy better.

Comment

• JH's boys will be ready to go in November. That game will have amped up significance. That's no gimme. But I'll sweat that one in a few weeks.

Comment

• I won't even try to predict the NC game.

Too many crazy things happening this year in CFB.

Oregon could win, so could OlieO.

That's why they play the game, I suppose.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm legitimately stunned. I'm really going to miss Coach Herman. I have no idea who will be QB next season. But onward to Dallas to see if this ridiculous shit continues.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    It would be a mistake to count out a Harbaugh coached team in November 2015.
                    Most definitely. Anytime the bucks go to the bighouse it is hell on wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      I'm legitimately stunned. I'm really going to miss Coach Herman. I have no idea who will be QB next season. But onward to Dallas to see if this ridiculous shit continues.
                      I would put Barrett at QB and Braxton Miller would be wise to transfer to Oregon..........

Comment

• Hate to say I told you so....so I won't.

Nonetheless, congrats 416 and DSL. Good luck vs Oregon.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That is a tough game to predict. The Spartans lost to both teams. I had operated under the assumption that if they had a rematch with Oregon they had a good chance. I didn't really have that feeling with OSU with Barrett. But Oregon looks tough now.

Comment

• Oregon 48 tOSU 24
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tough loss, AA. You guys will be back, I am sure

Comment

• Can't believe we turned it over twice within our own 30, had HORRENDOUS playcalling throughout the 4th quarter, and still won

Comment

Working...
                                X