Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to push it to top 10, yes. But I got plenty of time for that.

Comment

• Plenty of time, but dwindling spots. Gotta do waaaay better than 1 kid in the Composite top 100.

Interestingly enough, Ohio State has 4 kids in the Composite top 100.....for the class of 2017! WooooOoOoooT!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh beat Pete Carroll with a walk-on QB, let Jimmy Ballgame and Team OP worry about that.

Sometimes it only takes 1 to put the entire class over the top.

For example, had so much fun with my buddy's 458 Italia in LA last week, had to add a Ferrari FF to the Team OP roster, 2015, FLA!

Bam, that just happened! That's what winners do Talent!

Last edited by Prime2; July 16, 2015, 01:23 PM.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• One would think you could afford a decent camera. Or were you panting on the lens or something? Either way, next time, red. It's a Ferrari! How gay do you have to be to get a Ferrari in white?

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh beat Pete Carroll with a walk-on!!!

He also lost to Arizona State, UCLA, Oregon, Oregon State, Washington, Washington State, and a 3-9 Notre Dame team coached by Charlie Weis with the same walk-on QB!! But hey! Can't win em all!

Comment

• And since I can't say this on any other thread, kids choose Michigan for its excellent General Studies program.

Comment

• http://www.theonion.com/video/13-yea...io-stat-38104: 13-year-old Drinking Prodigy Accepted to Ohio State

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  One would think you could afford a decent camera. Or were you panting on the lens or something? Either way, next time, red. It's a Ferrari! How gay do you have to be to get a Ferrari in white?
                  Actually Hack, it's Rosso Corsa and the problem is, I already had two of that particular color in the past. Bianco Polo Park is elegant and sophisticated, besides it was one sweet deal.

As for photography, I will leave that in your more than capable, swashbuckling hands.
                  "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• OP is going to have to buy a few more toys when his empty life becomes emptier in November.

In the meantime....Jonathan Cooper and Nick Bosa....wow....

Comment

• On the subject of well, no fucking shit....Sporting News rates Ohio State the number 1 program of the millennium: http://www.sportingnews.com/list/464...a-fsu-oklahoma

Not sure where M rates. Probably slightly below Oklahoma State and comfortable above Indiana.

Comment

• Superior to you. You will never win clean. We have done so. You are inferior to us.

Comment

• I appreciate your own personal delusions. The masses of the non-delusional say otherwise.

Sorry your program is a fetid pile of shit and you've been taking it up the ass sideways for the entire millennium. Well, not really.

But, HARBAUGH!!!!

Comment

• In related news:

Ohio State, not just the best in football (duh), but the best in College Sports for 2014-15: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...2014-15-season

Meanwhile, M tops the list for......most delusional (duh): http://collegespun.com/national/the-...he-2015-season

So, look on the bright side, hack...you're basically par for the course with your fellow M fans.

Comment

• I'm pretty clear about that delusion. Lord knows I can tell you the stories. That's why I felt for so long that Harbaugh was probably the only person who could step in and bring the will, force and ability to fix this mess and protect the football team from the administration and the delusional idiots who attach themselves to the program. It's still surreal that we have him, and I guess it will be until I see him on the sidelines.

Overall I'm hopeful that Michigan is coming out of its period of awful administration, and the price paid for the incompetence could have been much greater. But even if not there's good evidence that the bits I care about, the football and basketball teams, are now reasonably insulated from whatever dysfunction remains.

Comment

• The Bobby Williams and John L Smith years did us no favors for those rankings.

Comment

Working...
                                X