Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not easy to be really good basically all the time.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Goes to show you how much it starts at the top. And even then you need some luck.

Comment

• Landing UFM was fortuitous. It was almost as if Ohio State orchestrated a mostly brilliant long con. And by OSU I mean NOT Gene Smith or Gordon Gee but the evil masterminds behind the curtain. Alas, they would have much rather kept JT, but when it became clear he was tarnished and UFM was available, the decision was easy. They had fallen into an opportunity to land the only HC that was an definite upgrade from JT.

Comment

• I should note that contemporaneously I thought UFM would have a tough job equaling JT's success and preferred that things had just stayed the same. In hindsight I was so fucking wrong. So, so, so fucking wrong.

Comment

• I said the same previously, you guys were lucky JT was a sleazy coach that looked the other way at his programs issues and that Urban was there to rescue ohio.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              OP is going to have to buy a few more toys when his empty life becomes emptier in November.

In the meantime....Jonathan Cooper and Nick Bosa....wow....
              One brick at a time.....

Yeah that Cooper is a keeper all right, provided he can stand up. In one of the highlights of the camp, he faced off against Ohio State commit Jonathan Cooper in one-on-ones and won a rep with authority, IOW he made Cooper his bitch.

A 371-pound guard facing the top edge-rushers in the country should not be able to do that. The counselors agreed; they selected Onwenu for the all-tournament team.

Elite 11:
              #TheOpening OL vs DL #Final5 | OL Michael Onwenu vs DL Jonathan Cooper
              The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
              Last edited by Prime2; July 16, 2015, 01:22 PM.
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Why aren't you showing the other two reps where Cooper made Onwenu look slow and fat? LOL. I guess these days any time M can get the better of OSU 33% of the time that's a huge upgrade!

Two 5* DEs coming in for Ohio State. And Terrell Hall. Wow. It'd take a member of the Most Delusional Fanbase to pooh pooh that....and here we are!

Comment

• Only a week on the job, Harbaugh lands an incredible QB, Michigan NT kid right there. Oh yeah, Gentry just graduated HS.

Just contrast that with 23-year old thugger, Cordale Jonez of OSU, prodigy of the Cleveland Public School system. Obviously up to each and every individual to raise their station in life.

[youtube]EBzZp4UUbqg[/youtube]
                  "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Ah, the musings of "M Men."

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Landing UFM was fortuitous. It was almost as if Ohio State orchestrated a mostly brilliant long con. And by OSU I mean NOT Gene Smith or Gordon Gee but the evil masterminds behind the curtain. Alas, they would have much rather kept JT, but when it became clear he was tarnished and UFM was available, the decision was easy. They had fallen into an opportunity to land the only HC that was an definite upgrade from JT.
                      Heh. You're just trolling, but in truth this'll just make the fall that much sweeter. We'll go on winning clean. We'll watch you go down in shame. We'll once again be shocked at how little of it you have. It will reinforce our sense of superiority, because you've never won clean and we have. Then start over from the beginning and repeat the cycle. Of course I didn't like seeing Donny go down, but then again I do happen to know that there's a little Lewbowski on the way. And I guess that's the way the whole darn human comedy keeps perpetuatin itself. Down through the generation, westward the wagons, across the sands of time...

Comment

• Most Delusional Fanbase on display again.

Comment

• Between hack's standard unicorns in the sky delusional ramblings and OP bragging about JH opening up the state of New Mexico for M and preferring Zach Gentry to Cardale Jones, it's been a good day. I have to think a post touting the brilliance of JH in flipping that dude from Georgia Southern is in the immediate offing.

Comment

• So ball up your little cheater fists and have a little cheater tantrum if you don't like it that Michigan fans look down on Ohio State fans for being craven and unprincipled. I didn't set the course or make the rules. I just react accordingly.

Comment

• I just laugh. It's funny. You can be a very funny poster in a very laughing at you way.

But, back to facts and such:

Named Best CFB Program of the Millennium: Ohio State
                              Named Best College Sports Program of 2014-15: Ohio State
                              Named Most Delusional Fanbase: Michigan

I see why you get so irritated and resort to your hilarious defense mechanism. Please continue!

Comment

• I am pretty damn funny, sure. You should meet my brother though. Even funnier. As for you, well, armed with the season you just had you're doing a shit job here. I'd just post the same picture occassionally and otherwise be out enjoying the result. Instead you're in here proving how loud JH's footsteps are in your head. We're coming out of our incompetence period. No more easy wins. You will frequently end up cheating and losing, both. Up here we don't know that kind of shitty feeling. Never will.

Comment

Working...
                                X