Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrett & Miller both named captains, CJ ignored.

Sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

Speaking of which, sorry ToysRdave never got to lightup Michigan Stadium before getting fired.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Nice to Spurrier call Ohio and Meyer out on their BS easy schedule.

Steve Spurrier went on Paul Finebaum's radio show on Tuesday and took a shot at the defending national champs schedule.

Comment

• I believe he specifically snorted when our final weekend was brought up. "Play a real rival" is what I think he muttered under his breath
        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 2, 2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Who knew the season ending tilt with Clemson was so big?

Comment

• Shoot most of the kids being recruited these days don't even know who John Cooper is. But they sure know Rich Rodriguez and Brady Hoke!

Comment

• I guess Barrett starts on Monday.

Same kind of stunt Meyer used to break his contract with Florida?

Comment

• Hey, Prime...did you know that UFM didn't lose his first game as OSU head coach until his 25th game. True story.

Hey, Prime...do you think that by the end of the season HARBAUGH!!!! will have more losses as M coach than UFM has as Ohio State HC?
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Do not question a man who has been to three...THREE...NFC Championship Games and is at the pinnacle of his profession

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Hey, Prime...did you know that UFM didn't lose his first game as OSU head coach until his 25th game. True story.

Hey, Prime...do you think that by the end of the season HARBAUGH!!!! will have more losses as M coach than UFM has as Ohio State HC?

Opening against Miami of Ohio who went on to a 4-8 record in 2012 really, really helps.

Ohio may be many things but even when their coach is fired, banned from football for 5 years and prohibited from interacting with young men on the Ohio campus, the remaining criminals managing the enterprise are not stupid.

Meyer certainly wouldn't have the guts to face his ex-Utah team, hell he didn't even face the Florida Gators in his first season Gator Bowl...wouldn't you know it, another mysterious alignment keep him from the sidelines in that one too. Fickell was sent out to take that beating too. LOL

2012 Gator Bowl
                    Florida Gators-24
                    OSU-17

Comment

• Given the incompetence and corruption by B1G officials, it was hard to imagine Myers losing to Penn St. too last season , but that is exactly what happened.

Hopefully the instant replay booth will not be sabotaged and any official with an ounce of integrity will get the chance to overrule the obvious partisan calls that Ohio is bound to receive. Will lightning strike twice against VT tonight?

TCU you got robbed, a 2 loss OSU never gets a playoff sniff in reality.

OSU gifts from the "Officals."

Screw the 25 second play clock, kick that bitch whenever you are ready!
                      Last edited by Prime2; September 7, 2015, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• I've driven Prime off the deep end.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct! That totally looked like a catch to me. And the clock wasn't at 00.

(Therefore I use that word as a command. Go adjust your post before linesman has to do The Right Thing and do it himself.)

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            I've driven Prime off the deep end.
                            Not even close but enough about me, (if that is even possible?) Although I will probably get a medal or an invitation to the White House, OP's Shark Week is officially over. It's hard work hovering over a reef, sipping double GT's while you Bio Team breaks their back.

Highlight.....11 foot Hammerhead, caught off Miami Beach, 1 mile offshore. This "sum bitch" is a maneater!

Oddly their body chemistry is very delicate, very physically fragile and must remain in the water, off the transom while the data is gathered and the fish is tagged.

I never knew we had such large sharks just of the SOBE shore, unreal.
                            Last edited by Prime2; September 7, 2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Couple of TOs and it's actually a game.

Comment

• VTU losing their QB probably ends any hope of an upset.

I have to think Barret is still very much alive in the QB race.

Comment

Working...
                                X