Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    Prime/Stan in 2016

Slogan: Better than all the other bozos running

(With apologies to the real Bozo)
    Not happening Jon.

Buchanan/Stan 2016 is far more appealing and I bet the'd jump all over those Presidential Matching funds. Sorta like Al Sharpton and his infamous quote, "This ain't no ghetto campaign!"

However would love to watch Buchanan defend his 14 year Jihad and forum assault of Stan on national TV only to finally result in a happy ending of sorts, oh the hypocrisy.

"I was against Stan before I was for him, not in this forum but the other forum where straying off topic was strictly forbidden!"

You mean like in a Presidential Debate?
    Last edited by Prime2; September 19, 2015, 07:33 AM.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• oLIEo offense looks lame
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• HC must be over run with guilt. Still must answer for Hernandez.
        Get the most current sports news, GIFs, photos and rumours from The Big Lead, always racking up the top sports news headlines.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Don't look now, but the #1 team that everyone loves to hate is tied 10 - 10 going into halftime vs. a cupcake. Wonder if they just thought they had to show up and they would roll over.

Comment

• Of course they did.

Fat and sassy
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• It's a pick party!
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• NIU's defense today, incredible.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Shocking ineptitude on offense the last two weeks by the Buckeyes. I suspect that they will lose the #1 ranking after today. Will be interesting to see if this trend has any permanence whatsoever.

Comment

• Chicken shit NIU punted from the 50 yard line - 4th and inches with a little over a minute before halftime. 35 point underdog and your playing for the tie at half, not the lead? And lose by one score, got what they deserved!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      So, honestly, looking at the 9 games before playing the two Michigans ... They could sleepwalk through the next 9 and win them all by 2 TDs.
                      Bwahaha

That team does not belong in the top4 right now.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Northern Illinois might be the best CFB program in Illinois.

Comment

• The only solace I take from this game is Whodean's analysis. If he goes on record as predicting they won't make the CFP, it'll be a good day.

Otherwise, awful offensive day. The offense is entirely incoherent. It's going take UFM's best coaching job to turn this offense around to something isn't total shit. I will say they were god fucking awful in the first couple weeks of September last season. So, eh...we'll see. But that's now 8 quarters of really, really bad offense.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Cordale should've left for the NFL but JTB starting should improve your offense, he should click with Eze in the option.

Comment

• JTB looks rusty. Hopefully if he starts getting the significant majority of practice snaps he'll improve. But right now they can't do anything and I can't figure out what they want to do. Totally incoherent.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jones was in McShay's top 10 mock draft at #7 most recently.

"Cardale Jones, QB, Ohio State: First he has to win the Buckeyes' starting job in 2015. But if he can gain more experience and improve his ability to read defenses and take care of the football, he has the potential to rise up teams' draft boards. He has a big, strong frame and the arm strength to easily drive the football down the field."

If I was a GM, I would not think about drafting Jones because he doesn't have anything near NFL accuracy.
                                Yes, Jones unquestionably has great arm strength, huge frame, and can probably throw a ball 80 yards. But who else had those elite strengths?
                                Some guy named JaMarcus did.
                                Sure, Jones is great at scrambling to pick up first downs and can lob a ball up for his elite WRs to catch. People don't credit the people around him enough. Elite players around you + elite coaching. Can't be easier than that.
                                Those factors scream bust if a NFL team took Jones in the 1st Round.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X