Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Baylor's a pack of undisciplined thugs.

MSU is too, they just got away with more of it today.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Alabama played 10 bowl teams, too. I hope they all lost.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Baylor couldn't run the ball. Ohio State could. Whenever they wanted they had crunch-time yards on a JTB lead. When you're suspect in coverage AND you're getting blow off the ball, there's not many adjustments to make. I don't think OSU punted.

OSU's special team debacles kept that game closer than it should have been.
        I won't disagree with that. It may be that the running game of OSU prevented Narduzzi from doing that, but in that game it didn't seem like he ever put the safeties back.

Comment

• Saban: 666^2
          OSU: e

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
            MSU is too, they just got away with more of it today.
            This needs to stop.

It's football.

Teams that lose to MSU and then bitch about their "thuggery" are just making excuses.

Sure, I've seen some questionable actions. I'm not saying it's OK, but generally, the quarters D that Narduzzi (or Dantonio) plays is one of the best executed defenses in CFB.

The officials are there to call the game. If it's not called then tough shit. Get your ass off the turf and try again. Quit bitching about someone kicking you in the nuts at the bottom of the pile.

And another thing .... There's a well defined line line between telling your players to purposely hurt another player and playing tough. Despite claims that Dantonio and Narduzzi do this, I've never heard anything concrete that they do that.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• The thing that bugs me is the Spartans were known for that. Same Old Spartans meant ridiculous personal fouls and terrible discipline. If anything Dantonio has largely eradicated that, if Whodean thought that was thuggery I'm not sure what to tell him. The personal fouls they got were largely benign.

Comment

• When is Miller dumping Meyer and heading to Duke or FSU especially after the rapist is leaving?
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OSU got their 3. Games over

Comment

• Too slow at QB.

Comment

• That is why Ohio State can't win -- Cardale Jones. They're entirely one-dimensional. He can't pass and he can't run off any schematic plays. It's going to be a nightmare.

Elliot should have got the ball 3 straight times at the 1. Oh well.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• @brandonlvogel: Cardale Jones has a lot of Buckeye stickers for a guy who threw 34 times & ran 34 times prior to tonight.

Comment

• I'm enjoying the screen time Ohio State fans get after Bama scores a TD. Awesome
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Clamps are coming down by the Bama D now
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• @NicoleAuerbach: I think every Ohio State player attends quarterback meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                                Clamps are coming down by the Bama D now
                                No doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X