Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make no mistake, hood rat violence will settle this.

My money is on CJ'z to shank one or more Mofos that pass him on the depth chart, that is how it is done in their world. Miller is kidding himself too, B1G play will sideline him yet again (or himself). Stay tuned.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• The two-time B10 offensive player of the year is, apparently, a backup on this team. Ridiculous good. Unfortunately, they're stuck with UFM as HC.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Also, UFM chooses another recruit today. It's almost unfair for the rest of the league.

Comment

• Urbie is golden at a perfunctory, amature-rank, college level. Jim Harbaugh is creme of the crop an NFL Professional, just watch the magic.
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            To no one's surprise who has a brain, Braxton confirms he isn't going anywhere. Duh.
            It wasn't reasonable to speculate that a guy who might not start in his fifth year, but could transfer to top-ten program where he would, wouldn't at least consider that? Obviously if he was gonna leave he probably would have already, but to anyone with a brain it would have been a logical choice. I suspect that if Hoke were still our coach you'd probably agree.

Comment

• Braxton just isn't a kid who would so that. The rumors were always ridiculous and I mocked them as such.

As for M's HC, with one it doesn't matter because UFM would have beat him with a scarecrow at QB and with the other it doesn't matter because UFM couldn't beat him with Peyton Manning at QB.

Comment

• Maybe he isn't. I can believe that. To my mind, if he wasn't gone by spring or so he probably wasn't going to go. But I suspect the Hoke-era Talent would have understood why the speculation arose.

Comment

• I understand why speculation arose. It's the same reason that sports fan, e.g., speculate that every NBA FA will end up with the Knicks. That doesn't mean the speculation is reasonable. Perhaps another kid would have done something differently, but not Braxton.

Comment

• So now UFM gets to play all 3 at ONCE??!!??! Dooooooooooommmmeeddd!!!

Comment

• Wrong forum.

Comment

• M is only competing for 2nd place in the B10 going forward.

Comment

• Well, we can say the same thing as JB or Hanni and our posts get deleted (not moved like some liar claimed). Whatever. I know when my post gets deleted I've struck a big nerve.

Comment

• That's several places higher than what you're used to, so, obviously HARBAUGH!!!!

Comment

• OOOOOOOOO BUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

• Shouldn't you be busy pushing the greatness of the Harbaugh recruiting class because Harbaugh recruited the class? BURRRRRRNNNNNNN!

Comment

Working...
                                X