Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy, I really got to you. You're just spoiling for another fight you can't win. Good stuff.

Anyway, yeah, I'm sorry. I'm still trying to figure out how wages and taxes are at all related. I wish I were as brilliant as you with all the answers, but, alas, I'm not.
    Last edited by iam416; January 31, 2019, 08:16 AM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As seen yesterday, I can argue your point better than you can. You don't understand the material. This is going to come up a lot over the next few years. There will be many more opportunities for you to be out of your element.

Comment

• Cool. And you an argue anything better than me. So, double cool.

Comment

• Or we could keep talking about the basketball game. I would duck the tax-policy conversation too if I were you.

Comment

• As long as you deign to talk to me about ANYTHING, I'm honored. Truly.

Comment

• Hack, I understand "the material." Maybe not to the level of minutia you seem to like to immerse yourself in as a distraction but I understand the big picture. Certainly, though, this back and forth between you and talent on the relationship between wages and taxes has been awesome. I have missed talent's rapier dissections - the art of the verbal jousting.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Goddamn it.

Comment

• Ummmm.....Justin Fields is ranked the #1 overall player in the "portal"! Tate Martell is #10. So, upgrade!

Comment

• Help him understand it then!

Comment

• Comment

• The saga continues!

Comment

• Nothing Burger

Comment

• Comment

• It's not much of a surprise, and he's only class of 2021, but Jack Sawyer committed over the weekend. If he stays healthy I think he's a first round pick. He's light right now. Probably because he's a an outstanding basketball player -- definitely a MAC-level recruit if not better (well, from my eye). So, he probably isn't too inclined to come up from 230. Probably eventually plays at 260-270. Would be great if he was 250 coming into OSU, but that's not going to happen.

In any event, he's a badass.

Comment

• Is his mom good at fake-spitting allegations?

Comment

Working...
                                X