Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct. And excellent reference, AA. OSU is taking the crown from Notre Dame now that the latter is a CFP team.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• talent gets more sass here when the somebody else beats Ohio State in football than he does when Michigan punks Ohio State in basketball and some Buckeye mommy gets caught with her buckeye nonsense.

No wonder he loves this forum.

I know we are a football school and all, but have a pulse you idiots.

Comment

• Hack:

Basketball sass is not the same. For example, we often play Auburn three times in a season in basketball. It's almost like baseball sass. Now sweep them this year and sass will be better received.

Sincerely,
          AA
          General Director of Appropriate Sports Sass
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dear GD of ASS,

One would think that Michigan fans would be starving for something to sass OSU about. It's one of the two major revenue sports.

But ultimately, as perhaps the forum's biggest basketball guy here, I know my role.

Cordially,

Hack

Comment

• The Oracle won't take kindly to that self-anointment, even with the perhaps.

I don't object to proper sass for M's railing of OSU. Any time Bielein can get a win against OSU, it's a big deal. I don't much care -- I didn't watch it. But, it's deserved. I haven't a clue about a player's mom or what she tweeted, said, IG'd, snapchatted or WUPHF'd. And it's of no consequence.

In any event, I've endured some stoooopid sass, so I'll push through. Does anyone else remember OP's treasured "NFL, Inc." sass?

Comment

• Oracle has to put up more attempts if he wants to be in the sample. But it wasn't me on the Wesson's Mommy beat. I didn't learn she'd withdrawn her accusations until I saw it here. I agree that it doesn't move the needle at all. Many times a Buckeye has tried to play some sort of moral card against Michigan and ended up embarrassed and discredited. She's just another added to the pile. We should talk about the game itself, on the court. I hope we get another opportunity to do that in the conference tournament.

Comment

• The Oracle's efficiency ratings are through the roof.

Comment

• Thank you for your cooperation.

GD-ASS
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You can't spell "Oh Shit U Know We Suck Now" without OSU...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You can't spell ``IT IS QUITE REMARKABLE THE EXTENT TO WHICH SOME POSTERS ARE JUST INCREDIBLY STUPID AND LACKING IN WIZDOM IN WAYS THAT BOGGLE THE MIND AND PERHAPS PERMANENTLY ALTER ITS ABILITY TO PERFORM BASIC AS WELL AS ADVANCED COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS_" without THE_WIZARD_.

Comment

• Correct. Also...

You can't spell THE_WIZARD IS AN ASSHOLE without THE_WIZARD.

Comment

• Justin Fields declared eligible. No word on what Mrs. Wesson thinks.

Comment

• LOL. Let me know if that changes.

Comment

• Schiano quits before even getting started with New England. To spend more time with the family - something is fishy here

Comment

Working...
                                X