Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziness
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan laying 6 against OSU in the preseason line is the most hilarious betting line in the history of football.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Buckeyes will wear all black uniforms again. Disgraceful. For the love of fuck. And get the fuck off my lawn.

Comment

• Ah I like that for some reason, beat Sparty down bad in all black seems appropriate.

Comment

• If by beatdown you mean 20-17 rock fight that could either way, then yes, I agree. The funeral black uniforms are appropriate.

Comment

• Eh, the College Football Nerds podcast preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhb...g&pbjreload=10

Model: 27-19.
                Predictions: 38-13, 34-13.

I'm much more inclined to follow the model. I think it's sleuthing out Sparty's unknowable nature -- they find ways to turn shit into rock fights and maximize bad offense.

Comment

• 48-3 again will be sufficient .

Comment

• I dunno ..... talent is probably right about questioning how day/fields will do against real pressure and MSU can bring that. Problem is that team is as inconsistent in 2018 and 19 as M has been in 2019 and Mork has had his offense installed for decades.

OddsShark notes the nutz favored by 20 and the betting money is running 56% for osu v. 44% for MSU. That's a pretty good tip of the hat in the direction of osu to cover ..... never mind that osu has beaten it's opponents by 20 points or more in 10 of their last 12 home games.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• The offense is different Jeff. New OC.

Comment

• Correct. And, sadly, the Heyward dive is now off the table.

Comment

• The Spartans have to convince the Buckeyes to get into a rock fight, I'm not sure that's possible. It is always possible against Michigan but a lot of time the Buckeyes don't take the bait and blow the doors off.

Give them some bulletin board material about not being able to run on the Spartans so they spend all game trying to prove them wrong.

Comment

• tOSU 34 tMSU 6
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's very possible after watching how Nebraska fared against the Buckeyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                tOSU 34 tMSU 6
                                The Wizard is wise.

Wiz: Hello
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X