Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whenever I must travel thru Ohio, I always make sure I drive a car with a large enough gasoline tank where I can get thru without stopping. Last chance gasoline stop in Dundee, then onward we go.

Erlanger Kentucky has a couple well-stocked exits right off I-75 with gasoline, restaurants and restrooms after Michiganders cross at CincyTucky. Lord help my bladder, though ...

Of course the best solution to that problem is to take I-69 south into Indiana to India-no-place, then catch I-65 out of Indy into Louisville, .. and avoid that sh-thole altogether.
    Last edited by lineygoblue; August 6, 2020, 10:31 AM.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Palpatine GIF by memecandyGood, good...
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Good Lord for a second I thought that was Dr. Van Nostron's avatar...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Those OSU guys want to play. To them, this isn't over yet.

Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields started a petition requesting the Big Ten immediately reinstate the 2020 football season, tweeting, "This cause is close to my heart."

I'll see if I can find a link, but I also read that some Big Ten parents are bringing in an attorney to file legal action to force the Big Ten to play.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I would love to see it...and see the dickhead commish get forced out...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU DLman Haskell Garrett was shot. Stable condition.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This was maybe the worst call in the CFP era.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEo-tAGA...=1osajhogtswhn

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA is really pricking it up today. That ridiculous call along with Shaun Wade getting tossed. JFC. Shoulda won that game going away.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was not trying to be a prick of misery (nod to Volmillion). Just came across it.

Comment

• I betcha that son of a bitch died in epic binge of glory. I'd further bet the body has never been found.

Comment

• He’s dead?

If so, it was penniless, naked, and in a pool of his own sick.

Comment

• PSA and Clashmore are the only ones I remember who have died from the old group. Maybe I’m missing a few.

Comment

• Just speculating on Million. He, of course, could have been gunned down by the husband/baby daddy of a stomach-rolled wench of the hills.

Comment

• lol, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X