Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure they didn't ask to postpone. They had a full practice yesterday. They're likely dealing with Covid issues, as they have since the Illinois game, and are moving forward, as they have.

Further, the one week postponement does nothing for them re B10 protocols. It's 17 days. There's no way they would get anyone back by the 18th.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don’t know if “asked to postpone” is the right phrasing. More, “explored the possibility IF” (things get worse). And the CFP has a possibility for a delay already built into this year.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Right. I know there's a built in back-up date, but, again, that doesn't help Ohio State. Well, I guess it would for contact-tracing shit, which is probably as many days as every other conference's actual Covid-case sitdown time.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          We have a couple out, too. Should be back with the SEC’s protocol, though.

Rumor is TOSUC has asked about postponing until the 18th.
          Is TOSUC dodging Alabama?

Is TOSUC pronounced too-suck?

Comment

• TOSUC will run us like they did Clemson. So, not dodging. And yes, the acronym for The Ohio State University-Columbus is TOSUC. As in, they love ‘to suck’.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• CRD has sent out emails to any alumni interesting in playing DT in Miami on Monday. Pay for your own ticket; uniform to be provided. I'm considering it. I'm certainly not going to be much worse than what Ohio State trots out there on Monday.

JFC.

Comment

• With us missing Landon Dickerson, you could trot out the corpses of Don Knotts and Stephen Hawking and be fine.

Comment

• Justin Fields is going to need some real dope ass Mr. Miyagi fire hands healing shit for Ohio State to score the 56 points they'll need to keep things respectable.

Right now the only question is whether this national championship game in Miami surpasses the USC-OU and the UAT-Irish destructions in that fair city or greatly surpasses said destructions.

I'd rather be a shit-ass 13th-C walled Islamic city defending against Ghenghis Khan than CRD and the Buckeyes.

JFC.

Comment

• What TOSUC did to Clemson was FAR more impressive than what we did to those 3-star white boys from South Bend. We do not have a chance in hell. And you know it.

Comment

• All the beaches along all the oceans of the world, do not have enough sand to fill the bags in this forum.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• sandbaggapalooza

Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, Talent’s sandbaggery is disgusting. I, however, am just slinging facts.

Comment

• de nile ain't just a river in Kentucky...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The reality is, of course, that postponing only matters for contact traces. Everyone else is out per B10 rules. I'm sure, in fact, that the kids that tested positive before the Clemson game are out for January 11, and that's probably creating some issue.

Comment

• Thank you Kevin Warren.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X