Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Togiai and Smith are out under any protocol. But, in general, correct!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I probably won't be in much of reflective mood after Monday's beatdown, so...it's been a good run...sad to see it end, but it's been fun:

Ohio State since UFM (2012 - 9 seasons, sort of w/ 2020):

106-10, 69-4 in conference games, 5-1 in B10 CCGs, 1 CFP title, 3-3 in the CFP, 3-1 in CFP Bowl games, 1 total surrender monkey from HARBAUGH!

Ohio State since Coach Tressel (2001, excluding Year of Fickell*; counting all games played):

205-32. 135-18 in conference games, 8 outright B10 titles; 4 co-B10 titles, 2 MNCs, 4-5 in BCS Title/CFP Gmes, 7-2 in other CFB/BCS Bowl games.

*Fickell was 6-7 and 3-5 in conference.

Ohio State since Wayne Woodrow Hayes (1951 all games counted):

608-169-15 (clearly best winning percentage). 420-109-11 in conference games. 7 MNCs. 15-10 in Major Bowls/CFP. 17 outright B10 titles; 15 co-B10 titles.
      The one number that really jumps out to me is the 18 conference losses in 18 seasons (excluding infernal Year of Fickell). And 7 of those came in two seasons (2001, 2004). They've lost 10 conference games from 2005-2020 (Year of Fickell excluded) or 15 (Year of Fickell counted).

HARBAUGH!!!! has lost 16 conference games and surely would have topped 18 had M not gone covid. FROSTY!!!! has lost 17 conference games. Ohio State has lost 18 conference games under Tressel, UFM and CRD. 18. And I remember every one of those fucking things, and I will not rest until the Ohio State has finished taking it out of the hide of the defiant. Purdue, in particular, is owed a lifetime of fucking beatings.

Comment

• Im changing my user name to Mark VII

Comment

• I miss Mark VII. Haven’t seen him since Wxing (or CNNSI). How is he?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There are so many M posters I wish I could sass. However, to be fair, MarkVII was remarkably spot on about UNL's reliance on steroids to build its shithole program. Once that went away, they fell on remarkably hard times.

Comment

• Steroids nah just ask ?? Wiz? Just Loads AND Loads of Creatine!

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ohio State point scored in its last 7 quarters against Don Brown:

17-17-21-14-14-14-14

Man, I'm gonna miss that guy.

Comment

• Tell OSU to put Arizona on the schedule.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I can't fucking belief i just jumped up and cheered for Master Teague.

7-7. Go Bucks!
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Roll Tide!

Comment

• Cheering for winners....either way.

FUMBLE !!!!
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I’m not commenting on this thread. I’m going to the right side of history.

Comment

• Making a shiton of mula tonite...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hope you don’t get back-doored. Not that you would mind...

Comment

Working...
                                X