Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...say what you want dipfuck...I made a years worth of winnings tonite on Bama - 8 and the +/-
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 'Bama 52
      OSU 24

maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

• "Cry Me A River" Kirk
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• efz

Fowler make a joke about teams wishing Bama could only play with 10 players on D after that mix-up with the defender running off even though they only had 11 anyway. Kirk didn't think it was funny (at all) when his team was down 3TDs. Poor Herbstreit, he should not be able to call osu games. Is the honeymoon over for Day yet? Is Froot right after all? Couldn't osu keep it within 3TDs at least? lmfao

Talent still can make fun of Harbaugh to make himself feel a little better.

Social media calling out Kirk Herbstreit for ESPN broadcast of national title game
          https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...al-title-game/
          Last edited by WingsFan; January 12, 2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• ?
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Herbie has always been pretty pro Bama. If he lets his scarlet show every so often, I’m not gonna hold it against him. He is way more professional than I could be.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I’m pretty sure that Herbie was drunk for this year’s Michigan-Mnnesota game

Comment

• I guess I get making fun of Herbstreit. Eh, fine. But I would think the comparison would be to Desmond Howard, who is pretty much a ginormous tool. I wouldn't necessarily think of implying a Herbstreit to HARBAUGH!!!! comparison.

It's all very confusing. I've also thought Herbstreit was a mostly vapid, empty slogan color guy. Sort of the HARBAUGH!!!! of color commentators, if you will. So maybe that works after all.

Speaking of slogans....WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN YOU, HANNI!!!!!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Herbie tries to be impartial, but he fails a lot. Problem for him is, even the bucknuts got tired of him and chased him out of Columbus. He lives in Nashville now. Maybe he's gearing up for a career in country music after he's done at ESPN/ABC/Disney.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ...yes he is going to do a remake of Roy Orbison's "Crying Over You"...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        ...yes he is going to do a remake of Roy Orbison's "Crying Over You"...
                        Your taste in music is impeccable.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            I guess I get making fun of Herbstreit. Eh, fine. But I would think the comparison would be to Desmond Howard, who is pretty much a ginormous tool. I wouldn't necessarily think of implying a Herbstreit to HARBAUGH!!!! comparison.

It's all very confusing. I've also thought Herbstreit was a mostly vapid, empty slogan color guy. Sort of the HARBAUGH!!!! of color commentators, if you will. So maybe that works after all.

Speaking of slogans....WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN YOU, HANNI!!!!!
                            I actually like Herbie as a color guy during games. His Gameday material though has always been airheaded empty "Captain Obvious" type crap. I can't stand Fowler as a PxP guy. His big play calls specifically, are Godawful. No voice for it at all.

Comment

• I have no problem with him. He seems like a genuinely nice guy who loves the game. Do I get insightful dissections of schemes and in-depth discussions of players and coaching personnel? Nah. If he were a jazz artist, he would be more Chuck Mangione than Miles Davis, but it’s hard for me to *hate* him.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• His dissection of plays is pretty good IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X