Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate him. And all of you.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The episode of Magnum pi that guest starred Chuck Mangione was strange.

Comment

• You are one weird dude...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I re-watched the game last night. Herbstreit was like a depressed zombie in the second half, no giggling (like he did during Clemson).

But I would think the comparison would be to Desmond Howard
          Desmond is terrible on tv, at least he didn't announce Les Miles to Michigan.

Comment

• Desmond doesn't hide that he's a homer. He's a former Michigan player, and his opinions always come from that premise. He's always spoken up when he feels that coaching changes are necessary. He's not a fan of Harbaugh right now. Kind of like Brian Griese.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Howard is awful on TV. I love the guy for 1991 but that's where his contributions to Michigan greatness ended.

Comment

• Desmond is a first class douchebag
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Desmond is a first class douchebag
                  Well at least he's first class. I guess that's better than a 4th class douchebag ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Correct.

Desmond, Wilbon and a few other douches pissed Husker Nation off big time over UNL's persistence to get the season going...saying the B1G and Douchebag Supreme Warren should kick them out of the league...then later heaved praise on Ohio State and PSU for their persistence.

Douches.

Herbie is a buffoon...but not a douche.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The best part about Desmond Howard yukking it up on ESPN is he had a shit eating grin on the sidelines before Trouble With The Snap.

Comment

• He's a tool. Always has been.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Drama queen back in Florida is going to find out like Nick Saban you cant really cheat in the NFL, and when a player gets hurt you can't plug in a 5* player to replace him. I glad he has his health back though.

Comment

• Dear lord, man...
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Once a cheater...always a cheater...much like Lord Saban...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The only coaches with more victories than Urban Meyer in college who coached in the NFL are Nick Saban, Lou Holtz and Steve Spurrier.

Comment

Working...
                                X