Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Michigan

Comment

• Ohio State finally had recruits on campus this weekend. Thank god. And, yes, GFY, NCAA. Fucking asshats.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• CRD has snagged a CB out of Texas that I'm pretty sure The Nick really wants. I leave the latter as present tense because there ain't no quit in The Nick. And today's verbal only means that for the time being Ohio State leads. Like with Jordan Battle. But, I do really like Terrence Brooks.

On the other hand, The Nick is firmly out of it for JTT. Not sure when he'll finally announce, but it sure seems like Ohio State was able to seal the deal with his visit. JTT and Jack Sawyer could be a nice pair on the DL.

Considering Ohio State has roughly 45 points to make up on UAT and The Nick, these are mere baby steps that perhaps keep the game close into the 2nd Q next time they play.

Comment

• Sandbags.jpg?itok=CSN-4yU-.jpg

If The Nick fears anyone at all, its CRD and OSU.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Nick fears no one now that Ned Beatty has passed.

Comment

• The Nick does not even fear Satan...well...because he is Satan...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's not Satan. That's a step down from being HBC for UAT. No, Satan is The Nick's underling. As are all of us, whether we know and accept it or not. His powers of malevolence are incomprehensible. Why, I've heard whispers of him creating a living purgatory for particularly repugnant souls where victimrs are subjected to comically subpar football, steamed wings sauced with some sort of generic ketchup and "women" who truly put the quotation marks in "women." Scary as shit. That's why I fall in line and accept the powers of The Nick.

Comment

• Dr. Tom is 2-0 against The Nick

Pelini is 1-0 against Dabo.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That you speak so disrespectfully of The Nick is why you must now endure FROSTY!!!!! and frozen wings.

Comment

• Lord Saban’s ascension did not take place until the Hibernal Solstice 25 years after the Ursus Mortem.

To even mention events that happened before His ascendancy is heretic blasphemy, punishable by suffering long term contracts with coaches who are suddenly and inexplicably incompetent.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You are now being rewarded for the painful Shula and Price years.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Price had no “years”. Not even one.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's not how long your term is; it's how you use it.

Comment

• "Dr." Strangelove asserts otherwise, Alabam"Alum".

Comment

• I'm impressed with the shade tossed at HARBAUGH!!!!!, intentional or otherwise..
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X