Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    Wrong thread, dipstick

Comment

• I saw it, but didn’t say anything. The fact that crash can even logon is a miracle unto itself. Pointing out correct threads, grammar, punctuation, and demanding cogent thoughts with him is like bitching that the chicken playing a piano at the county fair messed-up the melody.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I paid good money to see that chicken. I expect "Three Blind Mice" to be played correctly.

Comment

• Crash is still apparently qualified to run the OSU defense. The chicken is obviously overqualified.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I will do you one better: I would take crash over Pete Golding.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Crash isn't qualified to organize a game of four square. But our defense? Yeah. And he sold the chicken to Wiz in a fit of professional jealousy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                I will do you one better: I would take crash over Pete Golding.
                One, Mercer is a rapidly improving program. Two, Lord of the Flies is a classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Crash isn't qualified to organize a game of four square. But our defense? Yeah. And he sold the chicken to Wiz in a fit of professional jealousy.
                  Wiz wouldn’t know what to do with a chicken that wasn’t frozen.

Comment

• Listen here shitfart...my wings are fresh and never frozen...and they are lathered in the finest Kraft BBQ sauce known to Walmart...so kindly STFU...KYR...ESAD...and shaddup.

AA:

...please release me...let me go...

Bammer 88 Gayturds 8

:::triple reverse hex voodoo:::
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Flats or drums?

Comment

• Flats.

dumbass
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That is correct. That’s twice tonight. Time to logoff.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I should have my own thread

Comment

• Ummm. No.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X