Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody that wants to continue to dwell on anything from 2020 is downright insane.

Unless, of course, your name is Fauci.

Comment

• I don't think I've taken anything away from what M did on Saturday. That's a full credit win.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I don't think I've taken anything away from what M did on Saturday. That's a full credit win.
        I agree. You've given credit where its due. Props.

But I still like my definition of a rivalry better than yours. The 70's and 80's of M v OSU football are still the best in my mind. Both teams won games where they were favored, and then both teams won games that they had no business winning.

And I concede that if Michigan was sitting on a 18-2 record over the last 20 years, I wouldn't like the 3rd loss either.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Omg, what?! I'm actually shocked about this. So does Ewers still keep that NIL money or what?
          Ewers signed that $1M+ NIL deal a few months ago and he is bailing already...

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wow, well uh, good luck. I assume he was told he would have to take the job from Stroud.

Comment

• He has nice hair. Like Trevor Lawrence.

He's puuuuurty.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As soon as he came in a year early I was skeptical he’d ever make it. If he came when he should have he sits a year and tries to beat out McCord.

Comment

• Ewers has a NIL deal that requires that he start a certain number of games in 2022. Obviously CRD wasn’t going to guarantee that. NIL caused Ewers to come to OSU a year early and fuck up OSU’s QB room, and then caused him to leave.

Oh well. QB ain’t my concern with OSU.

Comment

• Somebody is going to end up with an excellent QB.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sounds like a Ryan Mallett. Spoiled cancerous brat, cares only about money and has an eye toward the NFL. Methinks osu is better off without him and its not like the bucks are hurting at QB.
                      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Well, Tate Martell was that for sure. I'm not sure on Ewers. I think he made a very bad decision chasing the money last year. We'll see how he does back home in Texas. He's super-talented.

But, yeah, I'm not worried about QB play under CRD. I have much, much, much bigger fish to fry in that regard. My only concerns about QB play at the moment are whether the QB is good enough to score the 56 points OSU needs to have a chance to beat any team with an offensive pulse.

Comment

• The first concrete-take-it-seriously rumor re CRD's DC move is Jim Knowles from Okie State. I would be pretty happy with that, I think. Any dude that can Okla-fuckiing-homa State to play defense has to at least have a fucking clue, which puts him miles ahead of the doofi running the Ohio State shitshow this year.

The only downside is his Cornell ties. That would be a dealbreaker in almost any other case, but we're truly in an any motherfucking port in the fucking hurricane type situation here. So, meh...

We'll see what happens...

Comment

• He was the only halfway decent head coach we've had since 2000. Also, ESAD

Comment

• He even made Schwartzkopf Pasture a semi-tough place to win

Comment

• ...gonna take a lotta love...to change the way things are...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X