Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuck's got a good chance to knock 3rd Base Ryan down a peg. Not a team built to play under the lights.

Comment

• Very true. Ohio State is soft. CRD is only for show.

Tuck gonna lunch pail the the fuck out of CRD.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think I may have to start my Sandbaggery Rankings early this year.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL This means Michigan can dodge the Night game White Out playing @ Penn State that day ( still might be a loss) and might be down (TTBD) So.... Please im begging osu to hang 100 ( with NO MERCY RULE) on Sharty!!...Oh and a shut out the LOWLIFE TASH from EL!!

FwLfG1iaUAA5_nJ?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
          Last edited by WingsFan; May 15, 2023, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Their sandbaggery is reaching embarrassing levels. Are they seriously worried about TUCK!!!!!?

dear lord ...

If CRD can't beat TUCK!!!!! in Columbus in a night game, he SHOULD be fired. Before he leaves the field.

good grief ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It will look a lot like the game from 2021. And that’s when Sparty was good.

Comment

• I remember when Ohio State used to really lay it on teams. I liked those times.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Looks like 3:30PM game

FwL4-UTaAAA-xPg?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Nope, Michigan at Penn State on November 11th will be Fox's Big Noon game​

Comment

• Good. Kick their butts and fly back home early.

Comment

• I think they mean “Strike out” game. We’re gonna rip their heads off and shit down their necks.

Are the Nits sure they don’t want to move the game to Heinz Field?
                        Last edited by Mike; May 25, 2023, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Buckeyes will open the season on CBS. At Indiana Labor Day weekend, 3:30

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Buckeyes will open the season on CBS. At Indiana Labor Day weekend, 3:30
                            It'll probably be about 95 degrees in the shade ...

Comment

• I know Netflix already has enough murder mysteries, but this will be a must watch, oh boy Urban Meyer

Fxt9kZjXgAEhMIP?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• hehFB_IMG_1687628342037.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X