Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't heard much, Clash. Troy Douglas is the only name I've even heard in rumors (kid from Withers' staff). TBH, staff rumors aren't the "in" thing at the moment.

I've heard ND is probably out on Neal. But who knows.

I've Nebraska will have a really good shot at Courtney Love.

Camren Williams and Armani Reeves are on their OV. Demetrious Cox is coming tomorrow.

I've heard Bam Bradley is now most likely not coming to OSU.

So, that's the scuttlebutt.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Haven't heard much, Clash. Troy Douglas is the only name I've even heard in rumors (kid from Withers' staff). TBH, staff rumors aren't the "in" thing at the moment.

I've heard ND is probably out on Neal. But who knows.

I've Nebraska will have a really good shot at Courtney Love.

Camren Williams and Armani Reeves are on their OV. Demetrious Cox is coming tomorrow.

I've heard Bam Bradley is now most likely not coming to OSU.

So, that's the scuttlebutt.

Understood...would appreciate it if you keep your ears open for me.

I know that we're lagging on Neal, but don't think we're out. Coaches were at his house tonight...Kelly as well I think.

Comment

• Frank used his Snake Oil on Camren Williams to poach him from PSU?
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Williams to OSU and reports saying Reeves too

Comment

• It has also been reported that Jimmy Hoffa has been sighted at that gay bar you tried to send Liney to in Columbus. What did you call it, The Sausage Club?........ & What is up with, Be sure to order the foot long & tell the guy at the front door that Talent sent you?!?
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; January 20, 2012, 08:35 PM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Just Williams. Reeves remains uncommitted....for now.

Williams is zero surprise. He's been probably been a Buckeye since his OV in December.

Comment

• Hoke has an in-home visit with Reeves I believe next week. Then Reeves has an official visit to Penn State. Reeves' godfather says he will make his decision sometime after that.

My gut feeling is we have a < 10% chance of getting his verbal. He's either going to flip to OlieO, or stay with PSU.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think you're correct.

Comment

• My gut feeling is we have a < 10% chance of getting his verbal. He's either going to flip to OlieO, or stay with PSU. __________________
                    I think our chances are still better than that, Brady Hoke still holds another card in his hand to be played this week during an in-home visit.

OTOH, PSU is likely to be the one with chances <10%, IMO. Recruits are continuing to jump that ship; the EMU Hurons might end up with a better incoming class than the nits if this trend continues

Comment

• I think any recruit would be well advised to get far away from PSU, they are going to be hit with LOIC; coach, AD and many more knew well before reporting this. I'd give each M, PSU & OSU 1/3rd with Reeves... Camren Williams was a favorite of mine, M was going to get a chance with him (planning a visit) till M landed three four star linebackers (James Ross, Joe Bolden & Royce Jenkins-Stone) in about a couple weeks... With Kaleb Ringer & Mario Ojemudia also at least starting out at LB, M didn't have any room for him.

Comment

• I actually agree that Penn State is a longshot for Reeves.

As far as Williams goes, apparently he's yet another recruit M just didn't have room for. The kids M didn't have room for may just fill up a higher rated class than the kids they did have room for.

Comment

• Should be but you never know with a kid in his home state interest in its flagship university. I think there is a chance he's PSU's regardless but if he's smart enough to stay away from PSU (I think he is), its a coin-flip between Ohio & M...

M did really well at LB though I didn't really get the early offer to Ringer, M probably doesn't take Ringer as the #4/#5 LB in this class.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not sure about Reeves. I have to think OSU has the edge with Cam on board. We will see.

Also, thought Reeves was from Mass with Cam. So no in state draw, right?

Comment

• M probably had edge pre Camren. Now, that tips things at least even. Think your right about them being from Mass but the entire northeast really is PSU territory.

Comment

• They're from Massachusetts. Camren, obviously, was OSU's entry point to Reeves. Otherwise, I think he's probably M. Either way, I think the decimation of PSU's recruiting class continues.

Comment

Working...
                                X