Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of his "conquests" are tainted. Thus shall it forever be remembered.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I can't wait for the excuses come November. The excuses for Tressel assraping M for a decade are hilarious. The excuses for Ohio State being vastly superior at educating its football players are hilarious. I wonder what hilarity awaits us in November? I can't wait to find out!

Anyway, it's clear from the APR FACTS that M is win-at-all-costs when it comes to educating its players -- well, without the "win" part, mostly. LMAO.

If Tressel's departure only serves to open the door for Urban Meyer, I will be totally pissed. Fickell must have moderate "Rich Rod" success as the new HC in order to tie OSU's hands for 3 years or so...... If in the end if it only meant trading Tressel for Meyer (best coach in the game) the Big Ten is gonna take a beating!
      Last edited by iam416; June 23, 2012, 06:18 AM.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Madootra:

I have a standing offer to anyone who wants to see M play OSU in Columbus. And this may be your best chance to see a win.
        You've got tickets for all of us?!

WOW! What a guy!

Comment

• Heh!

Comment

• Their new flavor of the month is Meyer.

In a Jerry Sandusky kind of way.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I liked how the judge immediately revoked his bail, and locked him up last night.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There was no way the judge wasn't going to revoke bail. One does not have a"right" to bail after a conviction regardless of the nature of that conviction. He's going away for the rest of his life. He ain't getting bail while an appeal is pending following 45 convictions. The other thing is that he will rot in the county jail until sentencing and any con will tell you that county time is a lot tougher than state pen time. As my father, who was a trial judge always said--you're going away, you might as well start earning credit for time served before sentencing.

Comment

• Stan... That sounds like advice he gave you..
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    I can't wait for the excuses come November. The excuses for Tressel assraping M for a decade are hilarious......
                    Good God, man ......

It is true that osu owned Michigan football for nearly a decade after Michigan owned osu before that for about the same time period.

But, in a similar circumstances, Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson owned the title of the World's fastest man. He beat USA competitor for that title, Carl Lewis, with regularity and brought glory to Canada, the country he represented in setting some impressive 100m times, in the process.

But, lo, it was discovered later that Johnson cheated by using performance enhancing drugs and famously was stripped of all his Gold and most of his glory after that finding. He drifted into anonymity after trying to mount honest comebacks but his body wasn't up to it.

Will this be the fate of osu? Possibly not, because it seems it pays to cheat in NCAA sanctioned CFB.

Too bad.

But no one connected to Michigan football will forget jim tressel and his dishonesty. As hard as those connected to osu football will try to make everyone forget the truth, the truth is that the near decade during which jim tressel and osu football dominated M was scandalously rife with cheating, subterfuge and lying.

Remember the (USS) Main?

Remember the Alamo?

Remember osu! ........ and jim tressel's tainted 9 seasons there from 2001 to his departure in May of 2011.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Well said, Jeff. The obsession of these outsiders to our forum to find a way to allay their inferiority complex vs. our school is amazing. I don't visit sites of our FB rivals and I just wonder if any here here indulge in this sort of thing, at osu or other rival forums. It doesn't interest me in the slightest. It only shows how desperate some people are to shed their insecurity.

I'm not saying I object to outside visitors, just to the endless smack that comes from some quarters. For example, I enjoy readiing input from folks like Entropy and Clashmore Mike. Even Wiz is tolerable since his stuff is of the benign, albeit often childish, variety.

Of course we all know that UM people are the real adults in the room. Always.

Comment

• I don't understand the desire to go to a rival sight either. I'm unsure as to the motive, but it isn't a benign one.

Comment

• I know! Wouldn't it be nicer if all conversations were simply about who loves Michigan more? An echo chamber would just be so much more lovely, wouldn't it, dear friends?

Comment

• Your mocking, about how YOU feel we should accept you, as some sort of productive counterpoint, is hilarious at best.

Comment

• Hey what do you guys think is the most AWESOME Michigan tradition?!?!

A. The Victors
                              B. The Michigan Banner
                              C. The Helmets

Me, I think they're ALL awesome!!!!!!11 But if I HAD to I'd say C, A, B!!!

If that's the kind of offseason sportstalk you prefer to read, there's always Rivals or Scout!!

Comment

• Is projection a skill that's inbred in Ohioans? Tell us, what is your motive for posting here? 'Cuz you just adore the company?

Comment

Working...
                                X