Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    STFU...this is between me and Schneider....

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Marvin Harrison should be at the party in NY when the Heisman is handed out. After OSU throttles Michigan, he may get that invite.

OSU has played the tougher schedule. The bullseye is now on them. Lets see how they wear it.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Well, it seems like a formula that will get you 11-1 and a consolation bowl.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Give me a dominant defense...and the best player in the country...and a solid running game...and you can beat anyone. Period. You may look fugly doing it...but it's fucking true. What corner in the country can cover Marvin? Nobody. Get him the fucking ball. Threw it up and let him make a play. Milk the clock with your running game when needed...and play D. Seems like that is a winning formula.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    I think your actual top 10 is solid. I think you probably way overrate Washington. I think M is better than Georgia. I think Oregon is #3. And then I guess Ohio State, but they're not really close to the top 3. They can't score. You get one bullshit Tresselball run to glory in your lifetime, and OSU used that up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X