No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, emails never die UNLESS your name is Hillary.

[/obligatory]
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'll probably get cancelled for this, but I think Gruden was right about Goodell ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• As long as we're not upset at Gruden for calling Goodell a fucking pussy, then I'm ok.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I mean, truth is a defense to a charge of libel, correct?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            In a way, it reminds me of Mike Price. .
            Except Gruden wasn't publicly parading his stupidity as a representative of his prospective employer.

Sure, it's common sense to expect anything and everything that you put n an email (or text, social media, or phone call) can and will be used against you. The truth hurts and Gruden should have known better than to document it. But it's obvious that someone had a ground axe that they wanted to plant in his head. They succeeded. Again.

Next?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              I mean, truth is a defense to a charge of libel, correct?
              True dat, you daft Scots-Irish inebriate!

However, I believe calling someone a giant fucking pussy is deemed misogynistic these days. I'm sure DSL and his Woke Brownshirts will confirm.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It sounds like Gruden and Allen were also exchanging nude or topless pics of Washington cheerleaders? Which is uhhhh the kind of thing the NFL was investigating that franchise for in the first place?

I am assuming Allen did all this through his work email (an internal investigation wouldn't have access to an ex-employees gmail account I don't think) which makes him an even bigger dumbass than Gruden

Comment

• I saw it reported that, yes, Allen was using his official Redskins account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I saw it reported that, yes, Allen was using his official Redskins account.
                      Smart move

Allen and Gruden go way back. They were in both Oakland and Tampa together. Allen forced out Mike Shanahan to hire Gruden's worthless brother Jay, as I recall.

lol Dan Snyder's just one of the worst owners in pro sports...what a shitshow

Comment

• Dan Snyder's just one of the worst owners in pro sports...what a shitshow
                        Ever heard of the Ford family?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          It sounds like Gruden and Allen were also exchanging nude or topless pics of Washington cheerleaders? Which is uhhhh the kind of thing the NFL was investigating that franchise for in the first place?

I am assuming Allen did all this through his work email (an internal investigation wouldn't have access to an ex-employees gmail account I don't think) which makes him an even bigger dumbass than Gruden
                          I fail to see anything wrong here.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Ever heard of the Ford family?
                            Ever heard of the McCaskey family?

STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Everyone has issues in their lives that if placed under a microscope, would be offensive to others.

Everyone.

A very wise man once said, "Whoever is sinless among you, cast the first stone". That same man once said, "How can you say you will help me get a sliver out of my eye, when you have a log in your own?"

I shake my head in disbelief how people can gang up on someone when found to be lost in their faults and shortcomings, while they continue to have their own faults and failures.

Is there any such thing as forgiveness anymore?

I'm thinking forgiveness is a thing of the past.

Comment

• I forgive you for being a putz.

Comment

Working...
                                X