Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      I forgive you for being a putz.
      I forgive you for forgiving the putz...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It’s like playing Alabama every week.

Comment

• Urban Meyer looks like a guy who lost his favorite job, and now he's doing this.

Comment

• Monday Night Football often sucks. Last night was a great game, though. That is all.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• most of the prime time games have been excellent

Comment

• Raiders receiver Ruggs charged with DUI resulting in death

Las Vegas Raiders second-year wide receiver Henry Ruggs III was charged with a DUI resulting in death after being involved in a serious car crash in Las Vegas early Tuesday, according to law enforcement.

Comment

• Eh, he only had 24 catches and 2 TDs on the season.

Comment

• It was a nasty wreck. Surprised anyone in either car survived

Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III was cut by the Raiders after he was involved in a fatal car accident in Las Vegas where a 23 year old woman died.

Comment

• Mike, you'd be an excellent juror.

Comment

• I was in the wrong thread. That post above yours has been moved to the misc. thread, Liney.

Comment

• Posting in the wrong thread? I never do that.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• Holy shit, Ruggs was driving 156 mph right before he crashed. Airbags deployed at 127 mph. He was twice the legal limit.

Former Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III, 22, was traveling 156 mph before a crash that killed a woman and her dog, sources told the I-Team on Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X