No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He stared her down to intimidate her. Pissed he was asked about Brown.

Comment

• I could be biased

Comment

• ..... or you could be Wok and are easily angered by the inconsequential.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• With Big Ben out the Browns might be the best team in the AFC North. But the next 4 games will be brutal...

@ San Francisco, Seattle at home, a BYE week, then at New England, and at Denver. Denver the worst of the bunch but I can't remember a game at Mile High ever being easy.

Comment

• Stifle the fuck up
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Devlin McGregor going ALL-PROvasic on the fucking Chargers!!!! Bring it, Strangewoke!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• God bless the Tennessee Titans. The Lord's work.

Shitty, shitty second half for Tawmy. And a pick-six to end it.

Comment

• NFL sucks really for many reasons, I like Brady - but wasn't sad to see New England lose. Titans had a fourth-and-5 from the Patriots' 36-yard line with just 6:33 left to play they ran one minute and 49 seconds off the clock without running a single play.

Comment

• Tom Brady is the best QB to ever play in the NFL. He has the scoreboards (which are paramount in this forum) and the hardware to prove it.

Doesn't sound like he's ready to hang it up yet. He'll be playing next year, somewhere.

The Patriots could foolishly cut him loose, but Brady is still a better QB than what most of the league starts at the position. If the Vikings could have their choice of Brady or Cousins, does anyone besides a rabid MSU fan think that they'd stick with Cousins?

If Brady can land on a team with 2 or more decent receivers, and a running game that even poses a threat of being successful, he could still be the difference in getting that team to a Super Bowl.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Montana was better than his peers more so than Brady, both need to give alot of credit to their coaches.

Comment

• Comment

• A lot of the regular season games are...but that's true of all sports.

Their tv ratings have been doing pretty well.

Comment

• A lot of the regular season games are...but that's true of all sports.
                            Pro sports yes, what keeps me interested in regular NFL is fantasy football (that's all). College football regular season is still good when cream puffs are not played.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm wondering the same thing. Clowney led with his helmet, made helmet to helmet contact, and knocked the man out of the game. He didn't put his arms or hands out in front of him, or lead with his shoulder.

I saw targeting, and maybe even spearing which is an automatic disqualification. Clowney has a history of leading with his helmet. Ask Vincent Smith.

I doubt that the NFL will do anything beyond a small fine, even if that. Its the playoffs, and since Seattle advanced, they won't want to hurt their chances of moving on. He won't be suspended, as he should be.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X