No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It should have probably been unnecessary roughness or a personal foul but the NFL doesn't do a targeting style penalty in the NFL very much. I don't recall ever seeing anyone ejected like you do in college and the NFL has had that on the books since 2018.

The NFL pool ref said it was because Wentz didn't give himself up, but that is a nonsense explanation.

Comment

• Love seeing the fucking Ravens go down. Another Ohio State guys beats a different HARBAUGH!!!!

If Kerry Coombs can help shut down the better HARBAUGH!!! then imagine what he'll do against the lesser HARBAUGH!!!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think that game was about more than Harbaugh I or II.

In my estimation it was more about the Ravens already making plans to host the AFC Championship game, and the Titans thinking about playing on.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• First Down!

EOIQffRWoAEkaHf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Comment

• So now only the helmet needs to break the plane?
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• 'JT Was Short' is the Hitler of bad game changing spots now, anytime there is a horrible spot in football people bring up 2016 - Live with it osu (and you didnt even win a playoff game) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                So now only the helmet needs to break the plane?
                Only in Green Bay and Columbus.

Comment

• The Seahawks got their fair share of generous calls against the Eagles (including the Clowney non-ejection). So screw 'em

Comment

• Clowney is a thug. His specialty is head shots. Just ask Vincent Smith.

I have no dog in this hunt. The NFL is overpaid, over-officiated, and over-rated. I fall asleep during most games I tune in to.

Comment

• Unfortunately, last night made crashcourse happy, so that sucks. But, then again, it made the few football fans in the Bay Area unhappy, so that's good. But, I'm definitely more anti-crashcourse than anti-people-I-don't-know. Hmmm.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yesterday was a rare day where I enjoyed watching the NFL as much as college. The Browns won and then Fox immediately cut to Bills/Rams, which came down to the wire after the Bills blew a huge lead, and then they cut to the Bears/Falcons, which came down to the wire and ended with Matty Ice throwing a pick. And then the Cowboys/Seahawks started and that turned out to be a pretty entertaining, competitive game.

Comment

• Look, Bama won. That alone means America is healing. The Saints game was hard to take, though.

...and in a couple of days, postseason baseball. Probably only second to good college football in my book.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Indians played themselves back up into a home field advantage but get the despicable Yankees. It looked for a long time like we'd be playing the White Sox.

Comment

• A message to Tom Brady from The Count...
                              Attached Files
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stfu

Comment

Working...
                                X