Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    That sucks.

In Brady news, he took Aaron Rodgers to the woodshed and beat him like a little bitch yesterday. Green Bay took an early 10-0 lead, then Brady single-handedly scored 38 straight points in the 2nd and 3rd quarters before showing mercy and not scoring again after going up 38-10.
    To be fair, Rodgers did help him out at least a little bit. It would have been even better if it was in front a fully cheeseheaded Lambeau crowd in December, but you take what you can get in Covidworld 2020.

Comment

• I want Brady in just one more Super Bowl so that he can flip off Belichick and the Patriots for giving up on him.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tom Brady had one overlapping year with John Runyan at Michigan. There was a cool photo of him with John Jr. yesterday, both of them in uniform. Not many guys out there have shared the field with father & son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Tom Brady had one overlapping year with John Runyan at Michigan. There was a cool photo of him with John Jr. yesterday, both of them in uniform. Not many guys out there have shared the field with father & son.
          That's awesome.

Comment

• I remember seeing Runyan Sr play in HS. Our school used to be in the same conference as his, and he played here on our field. I remember he was the biggest guy on the field for both teams. He was rarely off the field because he played both ways.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For AA ..... Tua has been named the starter for the Dolphins over Ryan Fitzpatrick who has played well in Miami's wins. Miami has a bye this weekend and will face the Rams at home on November 1st.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Jeff, I heard. Great talent, a nice young man, to boot. His tendons and ligaments are made out of tissue paper, though. Not sure how long he will be able to okay, but he’ll never have to worry about cash ever again, though, and he’s doing what he loves, so I am happy for him.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DPJ caught a game-winning 24 yard TD from Baker Mayfield with 11 seconds left to beat the Bengals. He had 56 yards on 3 receptions but was only targeted 3 times. I hope this is the start of a long career for him. His talent was largely wasted by Patterson/UM.

Those are the first 3 catches of his career and first TD. He had previously only been handling kick return duty.

Comment

• Burrow suffered what looks like a really serious knee injury during a sack. Won't surprise me if it ends his season.

Comment

• The homeless problem in San Francisco keeps getting worse.

Kyle Shanahan said the Niners found out that they would be without a home for at least three weeks when everyone else did, and he was disappointed by the lack of communication.

Comment

• I've never seen this clip before.

The Raiders beat the Hapless Jets on a last second play today. 50 years ago, TO THE DAY, they beat the Jets on this play

Comment

• The "Heidi" game?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              The "Heidi" game?
                              No, per Wiki that was in 1968. Sometime I need to look for a recording of that whole game.

Comment

• that is wild
                                blanda looked like he was 50 then

evidently willimas has blitzed on many game ending hail mary type scenarios

My first thoiught was they did it on purpose but you leave too much to chance when you try to throw a game on the last play.

I hope raiders suck this much when they play my colts next week

Comment

Working...
                                X