Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom freaking Brady.

G.O.A.T.

Throws a perfect TD pass to Drew Brees' kid, and hugs his wife.

Two of the greatest QB's to ever don a uniform in both the B1G and NFL.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Last edited by WingsFan; January 21, 2021, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Does Jamelly even know that Eric Bienemy has interviewed for no less than seven (7) HC jobs? He's probably going to Houston, which from all accounts, is where he wants to go.

Which black coaching candidates were rejected by the Lions, and why would a rejection by the Lions be a bad thing?

Comment

• Decide and discuss which one deserves to be called, The Dude.
          jeff bridges GIF

Comment

• Glad i gave up on that franchise when Barry Sanders did.

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                Glad i gave up on that franchise when Barry Sanders did.
                And don't forget Megatron. That guy was tough as nails, but he walked away from that silly franchise shaking his head.

If the Lions would have been anywhere near a SB appearance, he would have stayed. He knew better.

Comment

• "
                  Glad i gave up on that franchise when Barry Sanders did."i

Just about the same time Hanni and Linesman gave up on Michigan. At least you had the good sense to stop posting lamenting doomsday scenarios.

Comment

• Stan, go take your daily dose of Miralax...

You're getting all grouchy again

Comment

• That's Tom freaking Brady going to his 10th Super Bowl.

Nobody else is close. GOAT

Comment

• I can cheer for Brady. Not M. The thing that stands out to me besides the amazing accomplishment in sports Brady just did is the exposure by the NFL of college football's complete failure to create a season for all the young men who've worked mostly since they were under 10 to achieve sports success.... the SEC excepted. Fuck the BIG.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 142574912_4255560101139502_7660114961440965118_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=6lGJjXIpfuwAX_q-wgD&_nc_oc=AQlArtNgNU7ud3vLZGpHbzXyFvHFidK8XihRMQn-9Dgq5YLe6_2mFvPzuCzmwlCuB5w&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=fc56c13b9aa64

Comment

• Brady love aside (because, cmon, he looked exceedingly average yesterday), the Bucs have a great defense and play smart ball.

Also, what a sports year Tampa has had. Bucs in the Super Bowl, The Rays won the AL, the Lightning won the Stanley, even the Tampa Bay Rowdies in the USL had a great year.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, and it's too bad that both of their fans aren't even allowed to attend their games. LOL.

Comment

• lol. Maybe after this year (and Covid), they pick up a third fan.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X