• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC-GB Super Bowl.

STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      All the CowGirls missed out on was a trip to Green Bay for a chance to lose to Aaron Rogers in -15 weather.

Now, they can sit home in Texas in their favorite easy chair and watch the 49ers lose there.
      I hope Green Bay wins by 1 and Erin Rodgers goes out with and ACL tear at the end of the game, retires and goes on to start a Jeopardy themed game show based on football trivia.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I think rams beat tampa
        bills beat chiefs
        49ers game is a tossup
        titans cincy cincy has to win that if no henry
        stfu over shaddup in Ot

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Steve Mariucci responds to Brady comments, reflects on his rookie workout

“I lost my allegiance for the Niners when they skipped over me six times 22 years ago, and drafted Giovanni Carmazzi after they had me do a local workout with Steve Mariucci, and decided I wasn’t good enough to play there,” Brady said on the “Let’s Go” podcast this week.

Mariucci certainly isn’t surprised by it, and sounded thrilled when he was told about Brady’s quote on Murph & Mac Wednesday.

Everybody passed over him six times right?!” Mariucci said with a chuckle. “That’s awesome. I love Tom.”
            The Patriots only passed on him 5 times Steve.

https://www.knbr.com/2022/01/19/stev...ivhAvBwxgJ6us4
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Brady probably would have been traded or even released, had Drew Bledsoe not gotten hurt.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Bangles-Titties game has a Husker feel to it...Bangles Head Coach is former Husker QB Zac Taylor...and the white hat is former Husker QB Clete Blakeman.

preemptive STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ACTUAL STFU

Comment

• Plagiarism. Pure and simple.

imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

Only Chairman Poopypants can get away with that bub.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Plagerized STFU

Comment

• Burrow was sacked 9 times on the road in the playoffs and still pulled out a win. That’s fucking baller.

Comment

• Green Bay falls to the 49ers at Lambeau on a last second FG 13-10.

Guess who just became the favorite to win it all again?

Go ahead. Bet against the GOAT.

Comment

• Big challenge for him tomorrow. Win and they get to host SF. Gotta like that spot.

I’m predicting the winner of Buffalo - KC wins the Super Bowl.

Comment

• unplagerized STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agree KC v Buffalo winner will be the favorite to win it all. CincyTucky played the luckiest game of its existence to beat the Titans.

SF played about as well as you can play against GB. Rodgers got squat in the 2nd half.

But again, the GOAT is poised to steal another ring.

Comment

Working...
                                X