• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you should STFU by double digits
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Brady is calling it quits

Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 seasons and seven Super Bowl titles, sources told ESPN's Jeff Darlington and Adam Schefter.

Comment

• It won't seem like a Super Bowl without Brady. Sorry, that's my opinion.

Classy guy. Played both physically and mentally tough, and responded when challenged. Played for one of the toughest coaches in the NFL, and won a lot of championships. I think it says more about Brady's personality than Bilicheck's how that Brady succeeded at NE. Overlooked by everyone multiple times in the draft, but NE gave him a chance.

At Michigan, I'd only put Brady behind Rick Leach when it comes to being a tough competitor. Brady had to deal with Lloyd Carr's game of footsie with Drew Henson to give Brady the time he deserved. Always having to look over his shoulder to see if Henson was coming in was not a treatment that Brady deserved. He earned the top QB spot, but was forced to give in to Henson's ego.

Haters gonna hate. I'm sure they'll all come out of the woodwork. But Brady has the hardware, and most of the stats. Nobody can ever take that away from him. There will never be another one like him. Imitators are out there, and many will be touted to be "the next Brady", but its not happening. He's one of a kind.

I wish him a long happy and healthy retirement and I hope he gets that time with his kids and his wife that he's been talking about lately.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Lombardi Trophy should be renamed the “Brady Trophy”. The Super Bowl MVP should be renamed the “Brady MVP Trophy”. NFL MVP should be renamed “Tom Brady player of the year”.

But in Brady’s own words, the greatest football accomplishment in his life was being named captain at Michigan.

Also seems to have married well…

Comment

• I think it would be appropriate to rename the SB MVP Trophy after Tom Brady.

Who else?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              I think it would be appropriate to rename the SB MVP Trophy after Tom Brady.

Who else?
              Nobody. It's the "Super Bowl MVP" trophy. That's good enough.

Comment

• Fuck Brady.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The league should be changed to “Brady Football League”.

Comment

• Agreed.
                    Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Fuck Brady.
                      Well, at least a couple of supermodels have..

That’s what I told the PSU fans when they had the same response when they showed the highlights of the 1999 game on the big screen.

it did not go well after that.

Comment

• The Chiefs play good football but Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes seemed a bit smug and the smugness increased when they went up 21-3. They both just had their faces rubbed in it by the Bengals and future Tom Brady of the NFL, Joe Burrow. Burrow is good.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Happy for Joe...who's family has roots in Nebraska...and former UNL QB and 2006 B12 POY Zac Taylor. Incredible story from worst to first in the AFC in 2 years. Incredible.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mahomes is a great quarterback, but he's like a golfer with weak grip. When the pressure is on, he reverts to shitty pocket habits, too many times he turns his back to the defense.

Burrow is very good but he was a little too careless with the ball, it didn't cost him though.

Comment

• Bangles D won this one.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• KC has no excuse. They had home field and a 18 point lead in the 2nd half.

So glad it won't be all Mahomes 24 X 7 for the next two weeks. I imagine about 40 people at ESPN considered suicide when that FG sailed thru.

Comment

Working...
                                X