Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    That play was so dumb you’d think it was the Detroit Lions out there.
    Haha! I think the 49rs destruction was just as Lion-like. Getting to the championship game and have everything go to shit would be very much in character.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So the conversation went from the Super Bowl matchup to talking about a girl band whose members are likely grandmothers by now.

--

Mike - yeah, I know. I'm not into the NFL as much as I am college football. This matchup may be good in NFL terms, (both #1 seeds) but it really doesn't get my attention. I'll watch, but I'll likely end up switching the channel at some point.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I've also seen a lot of bitching about the grounding call. It looked pretty obvious to me, but man the whining is worse than Hannibal and his "Woke! Oh no! The world is coming to an end" memes
        Last edited by CGVT; January 30, 2023, 10:51 AM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          I've also seen a lot of bitching about the grounding call. It looked pretty obvious to me, but man the whining is worse than Hannibal and his "woke oh no the world is coming to an end" memes
          Have you got those neighborhood kids off your lawn yet?

Comment

• Got to expect an occasional 5th down when in the state of Missouri. Those fuckers can't count.

Comment

• My wife and her family are all from Missouri. You're right.

Comment

• Show me.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  So the conversation went from the Super Bowl matchup to talking about a girl band whose members are likely grandmothers by now.

--

Mike - yeah, I know. I'm not into the NFL as much as I am college football. This matchup may be good in NFL terms, (both #1 seeds) but it really doesn't get my attention. I'll watch, but I'll likely end up switching the channel at some point.
                  The proper term is "GILF".

Comment

• cincy had the ball twice with a chance to take the lead in the 4th and got stuffed twice. so stfu.
                    far as KC goes philly is gonna be tough to stop running -any short yardage plays just run hurts once or twice that QB sneak looks like a scrum.
                    Gonna head up to glendale the day before the game for a day of festivities

if the choiefs can get healthy in the next two weeks should be a helluva game

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tawmmy done for good this time? Was it worth it, Tawmmy?

Comment

• Jealous much?

He's the GOAT. Nobody has ever done it better, and he has the hardware to prove it.
                          Can't think of a single OSU alum that is anywhere near striking distance.
                          His personal life is messed up, but maybe he has plans to work on that.

Comment

• Lions fans weep. Their beloved hero retires. Again.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• All that money and trophies can't buy his wife & kids back.

But at least he's now free to pursue his real passion: crypto.

Comment

• Heh.

The funny thing -- at least to me -- is that the greatest basketball player of the past 25 years and certainly top 3 player of all-time -- is LBJ. And liney HATES, HATES, HATES him -- enough to post about a bad call in the Celtics game. That is, btw, normal. It's ok to hate the best players. Especially if, in your subjective mind, they're douchebags.

However, it would appear Liney is just hugely jealous of Akron St. Vincent St. Mary. LOL.

And, FTR, once an Ohio State player leaves OSU and doesn't play for the Stillers, they can go fuck themselves? Jeffrey Okudah? GFY. Nick Bosa? GFY. Chase Young? GFY.

I'd die of fucking shame if I let my collegiate allegiances affect my NFL allegiances. Nick Bosa maybe be awesome. Fuck the Niners.
                                Last edited by iam416; February 1, 2023, 09:34 AM.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X