X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And the trivia question is for teams since the merger of the AFL. Technically, the Chicago Cardinals have the longest streak from back in the 40’s.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• nfc sounds like a lions answer seemed like they lost every game maybe tied one

Comment

• Yeah. And the AFC is the Jags.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tampa is of course off the hook for the conference loss record because they changed conferences in the middle of the streak.

Good bar bet to win a drink.

Comment

• I'll bet I can get you to tell me to STFU...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have to say... I like this new helmet, that logo reminds me of when I was an 8-9-year-old kid who loved the Lions.

FzKJnD6XsAIYFpo?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• And they still suck.

Comment

• The Eric Hipple helmet is the only choice.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      And they still suck.
                      And they will until they actually win something.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• could make a huge statement opening night. Those "lions"look a little tame on that helmet though

Comment

• stfu
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ryan Mallett, former Arkansas QB, dead at 35 after drowning at Florida beach

​Former Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett reportedly passed away Tuesday after drowning at a Florida beach. He was 35 years old.

Mallett played quarterback for Arkansas from 2008-2010. He recently accepted a position as head football coach at White Hall High School in Arkansas after joining the program as an assistant in 2020. He played in the NFL from 2011-2017 for the Patriots, Ravens and Texans.

Mallett started his collegiate career at Michigan before transferring to Arkansas for the 2008 season but did not play until 2009 after he was ruled ineligible.

2010 was his best year in college football. He threw for 3,869 yards and 32 touchdowns and earned 2nd-team All-SEC honors.

May he rest in peace.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The Eric Hipple helmet is the only choice.
                              I was watching that live vs Tampa. Brutal , his helmet shot off like head like a rocket into the sideline.

Those "lions"look a little tame on that helmet though​
                              That is their old vintage logo from 1961-1969 (looked it up) ... hmm I thought they may have used it in the 70s, but I guess not. So I don't really remember any "games" though I remember that logo.

detroit-lions-throwback-hats.jpg

Comment

• Schefter reporting that ex-Buckeye Rashod Berry and Isaiah Rogers both suspended indefinitely but will at minimum miss all of 2023. Gambling on NFL games.

Comment

Working...
                                X