• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think...

SEC winner (Florida or Bama)
    Ohio State
    Clemson

...and if Notre Dame keeps the ACCCG close, the Irish.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I agree with all four of those.

And I also predict that "undefeateds" BYU and Cincy will scream like a schoolgirl about being left out. But it will be right to leave them out.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good Lord...so it's possible Clemson and ND could play 3 times this year.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It is possible. The good thing is either ND or Clemson would end with two losses.

Glass half full.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh

shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AND that's why BYU and Cinci need to schedule a game together before Dec 20th!

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Everybody is losing to Ohio State this year.
              Alabama has a shot, if not Purdue in the B10 Championship (in the scenario where Purdue wins the West).

Nobody plays Ohio State as tough as Purdue.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• ... and Clemson can beat Ohio State of course. How can I forget.

Alabama, Clemson, and Purdue (given the success vs Ohio State in the 21st century).
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  AND that's why BYU and Cinci need to schedule a game together before Dec 20th!

Alabama has a shot, if not Purdue in the B10 Championship (in the scenario where Purdue wins the West).

Nobody plays Ohio State as tough as Purdue.
                  I think OSU is the best team in the country. Fields is more accurate with his passes than any reasonable person could expect and is able to elude and run if you try to double or zone coverage in the secondary.

The Buckeyes do have some inexplicable losses the last couple of years as you mentioned. They had no excuse for losing to Purdue and Iowa. And even last year’s loss to Clemson was funny because after the game, I thought they were still the better team, but JF is a difference maker. I don’t think anyone will beat them.

Comment

• Of the other possible 3 in the playoff picture, I think Clemson, at full strength, has the best chance of beating OSU. I think OSU beats Alabama by 7-10 points, and ND, TAMU or Florida by even more.

Full strength Clemson v OSU for the NC would be a good game. Definitely watchable.

The only negative I see for OSU is that they really aren't going to play any difficult opponents before the playoffs. Nobody on their conference schedule can get within 2 touchdowns, and whomever wins the BTW won't be able to hang with them. So, the first real challenge they will have this season will be in Round 1 of the playoffs. I think yesterday's Florida team could give them a struggle, but I don't think Florida can be counted on to duplicate that kind of performance again.

Comment

• I agree with everything you just said, Liney. Gonna go start day drinking now.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        I agree with everything you just said, Liney. Gonna go start day drinking now.
                        I honestly didn't mean to disparage Alabama. I just think that OSU's offense led by Fields would be very difficult for Alabama to contain. If the Tide has any weakness at all, its their pass defense. Passing is where OSU excels. Alabama has a strong offense with Harris at RB, and your QB (name escapes me) is an up and coming star. But this year, I don't think that would be enough to get past OSU. Next year, probably so.

Comment

• No, no, my comment was more, ‘if I’m agreeing with you on something, I need to start drinking drinking’ sass.

Comment

• STFU...both of youse
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Got some MACtion tonight!

Attached Files

Comment

• Fearless Frankie!!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X