The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
    Down goes Oklahoma State, a foot short of a Big XII championship. I think the Big XII is now out of the playoff.
    Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
    Baylor opens a spot for someone else? Bama, ND?
    It’s chaos now!

Big ouch for Okie State fans. That has to be one of the most heartbreaking, gut punch moments as a sports fan. Big oof for them as a starving fan base.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Alabama if SEC CG is close. ND if it’s decisive
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I told my brother that Notre Dame’s season might be decided by that one yard.
        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• First stage of letting idle ND back-door into the CFP. WIN YOUR FUCKING CONFERENCE!

So, Baylor now at 10-2, the defacto B1g12 Champ, is going to get shut out because of the ridiculous stipulations for ND to be treated equally that Jack Swarbrick weaseled and cajoled the BCS people into. I'd add the weakness of the B12, even back then and in particularly now, for failing to manage the conference so that it would survive. Gross negligence contributing to the BS with ND.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ND prolly in. Then they'll get rolled 50-0 by UGA. Yawn. Michigan rolls Cincy. Yawn. UGA rolls Michigan. Yawn.

Most boring CFP ever.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Who we rooting for?

Comment

• Well, if UAT wins you play Georgia. If Georgia wins you play UC.

Comment

• Clearly rooting for Georgia and hopefully it’s not close.

Cincinnati winning could give M an easier semi-final opponent, but it makes making the Playoff almost impossible if M loses to Iowa. I don’t think M deserves to move on regardless if they are upset tonight.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• M is only in as B10 champ. That’s it.

Comment

• If you think Georgia is the clear #1, then I’m not sure how on earth you leave Alabama out if the lose — unless the 2nd half goes way off the rails.

Comment

• And any motherfucker that thinks The Nick would just go quietly into the night is a damn fool.

Comment

• ...and just like that...the Notre Dame for Houston Cougars ramped it up...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1. Bama
                            2. UGA
                            3. M
                            4. Cincy

Bama shreds Cincy.
                            UGA shreds M.

UGA-Bama for the title.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think M is 2. But otherwise, correct. If Bama wins and/or Georgia doesn’t get blown out.

Comment

• So Bama leaps from 6 to 1 by beating Georgia?

okay ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X