No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma doesn't look like a CFP team this year. They'll lose a game or two and this game is as likely as any.

Comment

• I dunno. B12?

Georgia is n REAL trouble.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• UGA lost in 2OT ...... that loss is hard to explain ....... except, CFB.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• South Carolina v Jawja has always been a fairly heated rivalry. I think the Dawgs simply thought Scar-olina would be an easy out, and didn't bring their A game.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Looks like the love affair for Mark Dantonio in East Lansing is fading.

Five players have now entered the transfer portal in the last 3 weeks.

Comment

• Poor guy.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seems like just a couple weeks ago people were singing his praises because he tied Duffy Daugherty's wins mark.

I remember Duffy Daugherty. I loved Duffy. Even Michigan fans loved Duffy. He was beloved state-wide. I remember as a teen, wanting to go to Michigan State so I could play for Duffy. All the kids my age wanted to play for him.

Trying to hate Duffy was like trying to hate Santa Claus. It made no sense.

Dantonio, even on his best day, doesn't have the character that Duffy had.

Comment

• There's multiple threads from "connected" folks on OSU forums that Dantonio is in his last year. I don't put much, if any, stock in them. BUT, it does seem like his tenure has pretty much run its course and, more or less, found its level.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• That's been the rumor. A lot of these guys never played or lost their jobs. But its not good, its also a sign of the times with the transfer portal. The formula for their success has been continuity, this ain't it.

Comment

• Might be time to row the boat.

Comment

• Poor guy.

lol Possibly the best post ever by The Wizard - still everything will be better than great if he beats Michigan (toss up)

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

lol Possibly the best post ever by The Wizard - still everything will be better than great if he beats Michigan (toss up)
                            Beating Michigan in A2 will soothe a lot of feelings in EL, but I suspect his real problems are coming after the season is over, and he faces his deposition in the sexual battery case(s) that he says he didn't know about. He's going to be under oath, and no question is out of bounds.

Comment

• Poor guy.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• and he faces his deposition in the sexual battery case(s) that he says he didn't know about. He's going to be under oath, and no question is out of bounds.

Doesn't mean he has to answer them - right Froot Loops? He has to sit for 7 hours and he will say he didn't break any rules

Comment

Working...
                                X