No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Hoss still alive? If so, give him my best along with a hearty STFU.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• he is...I'll let him know.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I know its Joe Burrow, a significant argument can be made the best QB in college history (?) Certainly the best season. Best I have seen anyway, Tom Brady turbo + who can run . Yes, you need great players around you - but Burrow is the first college quarterback to lead the country in accuracy while throwing for 5,000+ yards and 50+ touchdowns.

The guy has no weakness - but rushing 3 men is basically giving up. Burrow completes 90% of passes when facing a 3 man rush. I guess Clemson in the second have was just trying to slow him down and hope Trevor Lawrence gets hot (stop looking like Shea Patterson) and maybe get a couple turnovers.

Good to see Dabo and his Ah Shucks act lose - till next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          he is...I'll let him know.
          What about Scribe and BG?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I still believe OSU wins 7 out of ten games vs Clemson. But I also believe OSU would only win 3 or 4 vs LSU. LSU had that year where everything lined up for them...
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I don't really disagree.

Comment

• Will Pedo State never learn?

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• no
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent- do you know anything about any drama behind the scenes about why Vince Kehres left Mount Union? Just seems weird to me that he'd leave that job just to be some bum assistant coach at Toledo (not even the DC)

Comment

• It's hard to follow a legend - esp when that legend is your dad. Also, very few DIII coaches move up to the big time, no matter how good of a coach you are. Finally, DIII pays pretty poorly.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• For people who follow FCS this is a very, very big blow to the MEAC. It's also the 3rd MEAC school to leave in the past 3 years. Hampton also bolted for the Big South and Savannah State (a horrible, horrible program) decided to return to Div. II

North Carolina A&T was a founding member of the MEAC since it was created in 1970 and has won the conference 4 out of the last 5 years AND won the Celebration Bowl over the SWAC champ those same 4 years.

EAST GREENSBORO, N.C. (www.BigSouthSports.com) – The Big South Conference has added North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University as a full member effective with the 2021-22 academic year, it was announced this morning at a press conference on N.C. A&T’s campus.  North Carolina A&T’s affiliation begins July 1, 2021 and increases the Big South membership to 12.

Comment

• shaddup
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UConn's reportedly on the verge of cutting multiple sports. Possibly even as many as a half dozen. This article is pretty brutal ripping Randy Edsall and blaming it squarely on the football program.

A series of mistakes around its football program over the last decade cost the Huskies four sports.

Comment

• Didn't M almost lost to UConn one year? Am I imagining that? I know they lost to Rutgers. And Toledo. And Appy State. But didn't they almost lose to UConn, too?

Comment

• I believe Brady Hoke, the Lil Magician, pulled a wabbit out of his hat at the last moment. That was a solid UConn squad too. Just a few weeks earlier they had forced Towson to keep their starters in the game till at least the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X