Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    So where is RichRod nowadays?
    He may be sitting out this year, but I imagine some team will give another chance soon.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      Ehlinger sucks. How is that guys a Heisman candidate?
      He’s certainly not after today. Texas reminds me so much of Michigan. I.e. certain players that get way too much hype... fraudulent rankings....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

He’s certainly not after today. Texas reminds me so much of Michigan. I.e. certain players that get way too much hype... fraudulent rankings....
        And former Rutgers HC Chris Ash is their DC. I guess he's pals with Tim Herman

I think those are a couple potential successors to Urbs that OSU is glad they passed on ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
          TCU runs the clock down and takes a safety to win 33/31. Weird ending though. Did the refs make the right call?

TCU was called for holding on the play that resulted in the safety. First referee call was that there will be one untimed TCU play form half the distance to the goal from the previous spot before the safety.

Then that was changed to Safety ends the game. Game over. I think the second call was correct but have never seen that circumstance come up.

Wiz, Liney?
          Game cannot end on an accepted defensive penalty. Game can end on an accepted offensive penalty in some situations and safety is one. Shitty way to end but UT didn't deserve to win anyway.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oklahoma could be heading towards their worst season in decades. Wow.

Comment

• Hard to believe that the top two CFB teams in Oklahoma may be in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.

Comment

• I think you mean Stillwater and Tulsa.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hmm.. why did I think that Okie State was in Oklahoma City ? ..

Oh well .. not the first mistake I've made today ...

Comment

• ...won't be the last either...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bobby Bowden possibly has covid (he's 90). Getting a second test done.

Comment

• oooof this story...of the 12 linebackers who played for the 1989 Trojans, 5 died before the age of 50. Junior Seau the most famous of them. Matt Gee, Captain of the team in 1991, the most recent of them.

None of them died on the field, but for each former Trojan, football was inextricably tied to mortality. These are their stories.

Comment

• #5 UNC down 7-31 to Florida State at half. Woof.
                          I noticed UNC is ranked #5 this morning, higher than Ohio State, and laughed... thinking, "is UNC the worst top 5 team in years?" Yeah, I get it... ACC teams have played several games. BUT Ohio State would bitch slap UNC into a horrible/ laughable loss.

Florida State found a QB. Jordan Travis. Get use to the name.
                          The years of starting crap James Blackman and Alex Hornibrook are over.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Lol. Yep. Going into today the vaunted ACC had 3 of the top 5 teams in the country. #5 is being exposed tonight and #4 will be exposed in due time....

Comment

• Until we see Ohio State play, its Clemson/Alabama..... and then everyone else.

Comment

• Yea, I agree. And Clemson is better than Alabama at this point of the season. I thought Georgia could exploit Alabama's defensive problems, but not tonight.

At this point of the season, Alabama probably has the best offense to go up against Clemson.

Defensively, I don't think Alabama could stop Clemson enough to win. Clemson just seems to score whatever amount of points they want. Running up 73 on a hapless Ga Tech team was not cool. Dabo should have cleared the bench after 1 drive in the 2nd half. But, that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X