No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is news to me. Why am I just now hearing about it!

Comment

• It’s shocking. And even more shocking is that he and ND gets a free pass.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fucking Catholics... what are you gonna do, ya know?

Comment

• Yeah. Don’t get Jeff started on the whole Spanish Inquisition thing. Too soon. It’s like it was yesterday.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Worse yet, he'll give us a pop quiz to make sure we were paying attention ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Random Trivia:

Can anyone name (without looking) the only school Monte Kiffin ever was a head coach for?

Comment

• The Buccaneers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Random Trivia:

Can anyone name (without looking) the only school Monte Kiffin ever was a head coach for?
                  North Carolina State 1980-82. He was UNL's DC in the 70's. He also was head coach at Lexington High School in Nebraska.
                  Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; February 18, 2021, 10:49 PM.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz is correct. In over 50 years of coaching, it's the only head coaching job in college or the pros he ever got.

Comment

• Damn. Some of you may have already seen this. An Oklahoma player and his buddy got their asses kicked in a bar bathroom by a couple of brothers that had a lot of MMA training. Hard to know who really started it.

Comment

• I'm guessing it was the football guys who started it. Call it a hunch. Maybe judging on the body language. The MMA guys are smaller and don't appear aggressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          I'm guessing it was the football guys who started it. Call it a hunch. Maybe judging on the body language. The MMA guys are smaller and don't appear aggressive.
                          Yeah I tend to think so too and the one MMA guy is already bleeding at the start of the video.

Comment

• Heh heh.

Eu1iLMhXIAIwS9L?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Heh

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X