• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• #17 Utah vs #10 Oregon.
      Think I'm rooting for Utah... hopefully it's a closer game this time around. Utah has never played in the Rose Bowl. Give their fanbase something.
      Devin Lloyd #0 (Utah), Kayvon Thibodeaux #5 (Oregon), and Sewell's younger brothers are the draft prospects to watch for those NFL fans.

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Maybe he just was having an Ed Orgeron/Farmer Fran flashback...
      Exactly.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Oregon down 14-0.
        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Utah is smoking them for the 2nd time in 3 weeks

Comment

• How did OSU lose to Oregon? Utah has made beating them look easy.

Whoever goes to the Rose Bowl is going to have their hands full with the Utes.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ohio State was and is horrifically bad at playing defense. You'd know this if you read anything I posted on Ohio State.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We usually don't.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Baylor all over Oklahoma State early on.
                  Could the underdog start 2 for 2 this weekend in ranked championship game matchups…

What’s with Oklahoma State’s uniform? Pretending to be Clemson. Gross.

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  How did OSU lose to Oregon? Utah has made beating them look easy.

Whoever goes to the Rose Bowl is going to have their hands full with the Utes.
                  Oregon had a few key players out vs Utah. Granted, Thibodeaux played yesterday…

I would guess there is something to Mario Cristobal being distracted. Oregon was so flat.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Okie Lite with a Bedlam hangover...which is why I took da Bears...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I didn't think Spencer Sanders would play as badly as he did the first time against Baylor. So far today, he's been worse, and he's been comprehensively outplayed by Baylor's back-up. And yet, oSu is still in this.

Comment

• Okie State is bad.

What a terrible CFP this will be.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Insane game.

I think the Chris Petersen Washington Playoff team would easily beat this Okie St team.
                          So yeah… could be one of the worst Playoff teams if they win and make it in. Doesn’t mean it’s less entertaining to me. Parity > watching the same ole teams.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wooooow.

Geez, that reminds me of Penix’s Indiana win vs Penn State last year.

Heck of game.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Down goes Oklahoma State, a foot short of a Big XII championship. I think the Big XII is now out of the playoff.

Comment

• Baylor opens a spot for someone else? Bama, ND?

Comment

Working...
                                X