No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Sun Belt is expected to look like in the Fall.

East Division
    Appalachian State
    Coastal Carolina
    Georgia State
    Georgia Southern
    Marshall*
    James Madison*
    Old Dominion*

West Division
    Lousiana
    LA-Monroe
    Arkansas State
    Texas State
    Southern Miss*
    Troy
    South Alabama

(*) New Members

Comment

• Kudos to osu for having the psychological infrastructure in place for mental health. Looks like they saved the life of a player suffering from the stigma of playing for the buckeyes.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• CRD may have been born on third base, but his dad committed suicide when he was 9. So, he's really, really passionate about that issue.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The ACC is moving to a 3-5-5 schedule next year. No divisions. 8 game conf schedule. 3 permanent opponents. The rest rotate

ACC announces new football scheduling model starting in 2023 - The Athletic

Comment

• In that system you would play every team in the league at least 2 times every 4 years. In the B1G's current schedule it's 2 times every 6 years.

If we ever go back to an 8-game conf schedule we would probably adopt this model, I would guess.

Comment

• I'd like to see non-conference games limited to 2. Play more Big Ten games.

But, that's just me.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One casualty of the ACC schedule I notice is the annual Miami-Virginia Tech game. Hasn't mattered as much recently but they've played annually for at least the past 30 years.

I'd like Wiz to be a casualty.

Comment

• Think how boring these boards would be without Wiz...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'll kill you so we can find out.

Comment

• Nkay.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Big XII and Pac 10 will NOT be combining. After several weeks of negotiations, both conferences have ended talks about a merger.

Officials from the Big 12 told Pac-12 officials on Monday that they're no longer interested in exploring a partnership, sources said.

It seems to me that this was probably the only way that both conferences could save themselves, but according to the article, TV rights ended up being the sticking point.

Comment

• There goes my dream of a Baylor - Washington State rivalry game.

Comment

• Or Texas Tech-Oregon State.

[insert sad emoji here]
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• West Virginia-Cal aka Culture Shock Bowl

Comment

Working...
                                X